Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus...

(*Runs back to Jake's fitness thread*)
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating...at_odd_duc.php

Comment

• LAWDY
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Intriguing but I also know I would never be able to try this. I would get grossed out before I could finish it. And I fucking LOVE their skin.
          God, taken out of context that sentence is one of the funniest things ever.
          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Poutine. With Foie gras. And fois gras sauce. I had it 2 years ago. Want it. NOW.

Here's a blogger's experience at Le Pied de Cochon, a place I like to go where, if ANY OF YOU GUYS COME OVER IN MONTREAL, will bring you at. It's pretty much what I think. Quebec food, made classier. The Duck in a can is awesome. The whole meal is designed to kill you. In a good way.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
              God, taken out of context that sentence is one of the funniest things ever.
              It really is!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Intriguing but I also know I would never be able to try this. I would get grossed out before I could finish it. And I fucking LOVE their skin.
                Hell, I'll volunteer. I just doubt it's actually being test marketed.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• The Pizza Burger
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Even worse, it's from Burger King.

You might as well give this thing the Hot Pocket treatment.

Open box, take item, drop in toliet.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      Even worse, it's from Burger King.

You might as well give this thing the Hot Pocket treatment.

Open box, take item, drop in toliet.
                      Jim Gaffigan joke!

It does look nommable, though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        I MUST TRY THIS.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating...ake_at_the.php

Comment

• ffffffffffggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh hhhhhwant
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• (*Desperately tries to shove Jake out of the way. Fails miserably*)

Comment

• http://www.theoriginalchocolatebar.com/

Just go here and hate yourself. Girlfriend has begged me to take her since we started dating but I refuse to go and balloon to 400lbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X