I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Oh.My.GOD! WANT! I love the idea of breading fried chicken with something sweet. Way back when Planet Hollywood first opened, they used to have this fried chicken that was breaded in crushed Captain Crunch. It sounds gross, but I tried it once, and it was really good.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• You guys have never had Frosted Flake covered chicken?

Comment

• Originally posted by accidentalsexfist View Post
        Man V Food episode is about the Jucy/Juicy Lucy. MN peeps: verdict?
        Abso-fucking-lutely. Matt's (no relation) restaurant in Minneapolis makes the best ones that I've ever had, but I'm told that I need to try the ones that they make at the Blue Door Pub in St. Paul.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          You guys have never had Frosted Flake covered chicken?
          No, but I had Cap'n Crunch covered chicken on Saturday night. It was really, really good.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Still fucking pissed they opened the Blue Door Pub like across the street from where we used to live. WE'D BE FUCKING REGULARS THERE DAMMIT. Instead it was nothing but antique stores.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob would finally live out his dreams of living an existence right out of CHEERS.

I'm still miffed about not being able to buy anything from that Chik-Fil-A yesterday.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Rob would finally live out his dreams of living an existence right out of CHEERS.

I'm still miffed about not being able to buy anything from that Chik-Fil-A yesterday.
                He'd definitely look like NORM after a while. They're great but man...JUST a few calories in those things.

Speaking of calories, we tried Smash Burger for lunch today. Pretty good.

Comment

• What types of burgers does Smash have?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Can't believed how jammed that place was. In 100+ degree heat, no less.

Just let me have my fundie chicken sandwich and leave, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      What types of burgers does Smash have?
                      your basic burgers, although they have different buns that you can choose from and different cheeses. I got the BBQ bacon smash burter, 1/2 lb. It also had fried onions on top. You can get regular or Smash fries (with garlic and rosemary); we got the Smash fries and liked 'em.

The wife unit got a Chicago dog and loved it.

Don't go out of your way to try 'em, but don't avoid the place if you're in the neighborhood and hungry. The place was PACKED (Golden Valley location) for lunch traffic.

Comment

• Funny to name a burger joint after a sound effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          You guys have never had Frosted Flake covered chicken?
                          No, but I saw your recipe - OH NOM A NOM NOM!!

Matt, that's so funny that you just had Capt. Crunch chicken the other night - I only had that one time, it was about 15 years ago, and I only just thought of it now when Rob posted the Red Velvet Chicken article.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• YES.

Comment

• 2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Intriguing but I also know I would never be able to try this. I would get grossed out before I could finish it. And I fucking LOVE their skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X