No announcement yet.

I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kind of want a big ass bacon sammich now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I kind of want a big ass bacon sammich now.
      I know - I just grabbed my wallet to see if I had to stop at the cash machine so I could pick up a BLT for dinner on my way home.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Eww tell me you're gonna remove the LT and let the delicious bacon breathe.

Comment

• *brofist*
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Okay, totally having that for dinner, yup!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Lisa'd eat crispy bacon if it were wrapped around Dolph Lundgren's wang...

Comment

• I just got two packages of thick cut peppered bacon from the grocery store. OH YES

Comment

• DO IT.
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        Lisa'd eat crispy bacon if it were wrapped around Dolph Lundgren's wang...
                        Well, sure, who wouldn't?

Comment

• Just had six pieces of bacon at breakfast. Having the rest for lunch!

Comment

• I too had tasty bacon this AM.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Eggs over medium, home made "cat head" biscuits(look it up if you don't know) with sawmill gravy and BAAAACCCOOOOOOON!! Woooohooooo best morning EVAR!!!!
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A good friend of mine is in Shiner, Texas right now at the brewery. Shiner Black Brownies with matching Shiner Black Ice Cream? Must have.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X