X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES TO ALL OF THESE.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I think they Taste Tested a bunch of those at AVClub and there was a consensus that a lot of them are disgusting.

EDIT: Here'zalink. - http://www.avclub.com/articles/taste...-kitkats,2296/
      Last edited by Shit Dickface; 03-19-2010, 10:14 AM. Reason: asdf
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Holy fucking shit!

http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/20...t-at-home.html

Comment

• Homesick Texan? Bookmarked.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Homesick Texan? Bookmarked.
            Ditto.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Came three times, bookmarked.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• OH MY HOCKEN, YES!

Comment

• OMG. The chipotle macaroni and cheese. With bacon? From that homesicktexan website? MUST EAT. NOW!!!
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                    FUCKING CAME

I'm totally gonna fucking eat this fucking thing this summer.

And I will be having this either on my Birthday or a day or two before it. CANNOT WAIT.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm going to Rockwell Tavern tomorrow. Supposedly the best burgers in Texas. I quake in anticipation. Pepper jack bacon cheeseburger topped with a fried egg shall be had.

Comment

• "WE ALL WANT A BITE!!!"

2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Buckets.

Comment

• ^ needs bacon jam.

Comment

• I still want to eat the MEAT BABY like whoa, but this is a close second....

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating...e_houst_66.php

Comment

Working...
                                X