• I pawned mine off a long time ago.

I got a Frogurt machine instead.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wow...my shit suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Except for Manhattannards.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Draw a picture of The Beatles as Mario, Link, Sonic and Mega Man.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ceej on the bear is still great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Ceej on the bear is still great.
            Do I want to know what CJ on the bear is? Will I be sorry I asked this question?

Comment

• Had to do a shitty mini comic for a class. I madez it in 4 hours, so I guess that's alright.

And yes, it looks like Diarrhea by Krylon™.

Will probably start scanning in the not-so shitty freehand stuff sometime later on if I have time.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't know what that story is about, Russ, but I am sure as hell digging it.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Oh, it's just me in the car as a kid being told by momz about the local color in Waxahachie.

And yes, they do drink motor oil (with Mountain Dew).
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not to be confused with gas cans (FOSTERS!!!!)
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      Had to do a shitty mini comic for a class. I madez it in 4 hours, so I guess that's alright.

And yes, it looks like Diarrhea by Krylonâ„¢.

Will probably start scanning in the not-so shitty freehand stuff sometime later on if I have time.

I dig it man. Good job.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've been wanting to do this forever and had wanted to make it happen before other blogs brought it up, so here, draw this:

First panel: Crowded premier of Where the Wilds Things Are.

Second panel: Close up of Spike Jonze in the Max costume doing an interview.

Third panel: Pan out to see that James Cameron has met up with Jonze. Cameron is wearing a blue suit akin to the Navi.

Fourth panel: Interviewer asks Cameron if he's in the suit to promote Avatar. Cameron and Jonze both grin at each other.

Fifth panel: Wes Anderson appears with a fox tail tie and fake fox ears.

Sixth panel: Interviewer gives up and says: "Goddamn furries..."
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• haha. nice.

Comment

• Ahthankya. I like to think I bring the LULZ...too bad I don't have the skillz to back it up. I have more ideas that follow that as well. By the end, it turns out like 28 Days Later, but with furries.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              I've been wanting to do this forever and had wanted to make it happen before other blogs brought it up, so here, draw this:

First panel: Crowded premier of Where the Wilds Things Are.

Second panel: Close up of Spike Jonze in the Max costume doing an interview.

Third panel: Pan out to see that James Cameron has met up with Jonze. Cameron is wearing a blue suit akin to the Navi.

Fourth panel: Interviewer asks Cameron if he's in the suit to promote Avatar. Cameron and Jonze both grin at each other.

Fifth panel: Wes Anderson appears with a fox tail tie and fake fox ears.

Sixth panel: Interviewer gives up and says: "Goddamn furries..."
                              On it. Or at least getting the likenesses accurate enough.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FUCK YES!!!

Also, I never started it because I'm lazy. But we all already knew that.

Comment

Working...
                                X