Gimme sumthin' to draw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I'm so ready to screw with them that it's not even funny.
    Do it. DO. EET.

Every time I see/hear any news re: DC lately, I just shake my head, watch the Justice League Unlimited cartoons, maybe read some 70's comics (Neal Adams' Batman FTW), and imagine how it should be.

Comment

• I'm just a Vertigo man these days (though really, what beyond Snyder's stuff are they really pumping out these days? I miss Karen Berger like a fat kid misses seeing his dick). Thinking of finally picking up Animal Man after I finish laughing my banana hammock off with that Mort Drucker retrospective from last year. Other publishers just offer so much more than piped costumes, grimdark idiocy, and confused/rushed/unresolved stories sacrificed to the gods of editorial. I'm actually shocked and relieved Azzarello and Chang have lasted this long with an uninterrupted (AND GREAT) Wonder Woman run.

#Kirkmanwasright
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-07-2013, 04:33 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Here ya go Anderson.

Spoiler: Welcome to Arnimdrone 
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yes.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Here ya go Anderson.

Spoiler: Welcome to Arnimdrone 

So fucking good. How long did it take you?
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Thanks man. I sketched a really rough idea on Friday for like a half hour before work came up and then I spent a few hours this morning refining and coloring.

The only problem I had was whether or not to present Zola in the classic James Woods pose of stroking the screen or leave him in the crazed mode you see above, surrounded by monitors on all sides like Billy Baldwin.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dude, if you ever need ideas for sketches...I've got a two page list.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• If they're as pop culturally tinged I welcome suggestions. I need to work on digital-only more anyway.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Awesome. You just opened a can of worms.

Comment

• Ideas!

1) The Beyonder pooping while the Marvel Universe watches.

2) A take on Wyeth's "Christina's World" with a forelorn Clark Griswold staring at Wally World in the distance.

3) Thor dressed up as Hammer Brothers Mario throwing multiple Mjolnirs at Loki in a Super Mario Brothers 3 homage.

4) Charlie Kelly standing over a dead ALF with the Waitress clinging to his left leg all Frank Frazetta style.

5) Santa Claus entering the Peltzer house moments after Mrs. Peltzer and the Gremlins fucked up the place.

Caption done in a Family Circus style: "Just walk away, man. Just walk away."

6) If you really want to get nuts, you could always help me make my replacement Facebook avatar or....

recreate the movie poster for "Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid" with Pat Hingle and Twinkee The Kid.

That should do it for now.

Comment

• YES PLZ on 2,3, and 5.

Widescreen of course for possible wallpaper
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You'll take whatever format I use. And you will complain anyway!
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Thanks for the ideas Anderson. They're all quite varied in their styles, which is double plus good for me.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              You'll take whatever format I use. And you will complain anyway!
                              Actually I won't complain because those are great ideas, it was more of a reminder that widescreen is a viable format. Especially if you want me to use it as a wallpaper, which you may or may not.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• True. And the Christina's World one is landscape anyway. You'll be able to class your computron up.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X