No announcement yet.

Gimme sumthin' to draw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes please. My monitor is tired of the same old rotation. Also kid friendly.....in the sense of no wangs dongs or vag's and what not.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Figure drawings are usually just practice joints anyway. Had pencils for a Myers pin-up done but I think as landscape it could work much better. Or I could stretch my legs and give something kid friendly a go.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Myers is kid friendly so long as it's not mega gore. My kids watch zombie flicks after all, but I just don't want tits and ass or intestines galore if you catch my drift.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll reserve the gratuitous stuff for body horror funtimes.

Besides, everyone knows Myers is about the menace, not the mess.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Totes

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Little ditty about Fred and Nancy
                Spoiler: Two American kids dukin' it out in Slumberland 
              awesome man.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Here ya go B. Sans gore.

Spoiler: Glad he called that guy 
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YESSSSSSSSSssssssssss, AND set as wallpaper.

Comment

• That's awesome man. Hahaha
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I love it. It says so much in such a small set of frames. My wife thought it was cool too.

Comment

• Haha it really does.

Thanks man, glad y'all dig it.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That Judge Dredd is so cool.

We need to make Billy Myers a meme.

Comment

• I love how you even got the small details like the books being crooked and what not.

Awesome.

Comment

• Busta Rhymes name alone makes me giggle.

Comment

• You really need to get your tumblr up and running again Russ. I'd like to be able to link back to you when I post your stuff haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X