No announcement yet.

Gimme sumthin' to draw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm jones-ing for a rad wallpaper and I'm tired of using b&w Heath Ledger joker pic
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Understandishable.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If Freddy looks half as awesome as that Jason print it will still kick more ass than something that kicks ass for a living.

Comment

• No pressure.

And as an aside, I can't look at the Dream Warriors poster anymore without seeing an owl in a hat.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The regular version is just perfect. The pose, color palette, use of shadow and all around tone just nails Jason to a T. The use of the white gives everything an almost twilight/pre-dawn foggy atmosphere/chiaroscuro effect to it, adding to the creepiness of mood.

The disco version is OK, might be the colors are too bright/harsh, but I could easily see the second version used for promotional/merchandising, especially in an mid 90's-early 2000's period when such palettes would've been used. Probably would rock for pimping a retrospective viewing of the F13 films at the Drafthouse or something.

Very well done, Russ!

Comment

• Yeah the Disco Stu version still shows up too garish on my monitors. Shall rectify.

Thanks for the kind words Tim!
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• got a few reblogs of that art Russ. good stuff.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bob Loblaw's?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• lawblog4lyfe
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Little ditty about Fred and Nancy
                        Spoiler: Two American kids dukin' it out in Slumberland 
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Last seen on the side of someone's van:

Spoiler: The Laser Eyes of Justice. 
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Great stuff as always, Russ! The colors used in the Dredd piece almost give it a holographic feel. Well done!

Comment

• Thanks Tim!
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah well done......even though none are 16x9/10 in format.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh, so you want a landscape?

I'll see what I can do.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X