Gimme sumthin' to draw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lulz to the shark reading Danielle Steel
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cheers fellas.

Gonna throw down some colors on this in a little while and see what shakes loose.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• First assignments of the quarter were unleashed this past week. Will be posting the results later today and tomorrow (lord willing).
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          First assignments of the quarter were unleashed this past week. Will be posting the results later today and tomorrow (lord willing).
          NOT

Working on the splash I have to turn in tomorrow for my mats & tech class ("Draw your favorite character, finished pencils on the usual 10x15 work area."). Can't make up my mind on whether I want to draw Spaceboy from Umbrella Academy or Buzzard from The Goon.

If I really bang it out, I might do both for the hell of it (CHALLENGE ACCEPTED BY PAST RUSS).
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• A step back from where I was last quarter, but it'll get better as the year rolls on.

Having said that, I really need to work on backgrounds (next uploads will be in this vein, go figure).

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gonna post some of today's watercolor stuff in a bit (fun medium, even though I suck at it). Probably going to even keep the size of the image to a feasible dimension, because jeebus assbutts, when this page loads, shit goes crazy.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Larger page is still being redesigned (still trying to figure out the color swatch choice and whether or not I want to ink the larger work or not).

Anyway, just a WIP warm-up (going to inks next) before I move on to aforementioned larger watercolor:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh, that's going to turn out awesome.

Comment

• Short, silent story from the materials class I'm in at the moment:

Spoiler: Conserving space? Why didn't I think of this before? 

Spoiler: And the other one. Who wants to know how it all ends? 
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dude, these are great. Your storytelling abilities have come along way since the first stuff you posted. Nice work!
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thanks bro!
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Latest thing from my props/environments class, where we had to draw some sort of greenhouse then destroy it somehow.

Spoiler: My take on it 
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• impressive man. I could never get the hang of drawing environments. They always bored me.

Comment

• Thanks. They don't get any better (and the really static environments are the worst), but the concepts and framing come together faster allowing you to mess around with 'em. This quarter has definitely helped in that regard.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looks like Enslaved.

Comment

Working...
                                X