Waylonz Infraktion - purging my subconscious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waylonz Infraktion - purging my subconscious

Finally got into a beta for a pretty crazy AI Art generator as I'm fascinated with these. AS opposed to the dall-E shit, this one is much more powerful and the variations and upscaling you can do is pretty neat. Anyways, I've been doing a project the last few weeks in regards to Childhood Memories/Dreams. With the power of this tool, I was able to take a 5 word prompt and after tweaking it a few times was able to make a series of three images in a progression that are pretty close to what I had in my head.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Was wondering what those were. Disturbing shit.

Comment

My therapist a few months ago said I should get back into painting and what not but my problem was always I had these images in my head that I couldn't quite get out in a way that looked close to what I saw. Cut to all of these AI tools and then this one I found where I finally was able to start getting this shit out. I have a bunch more that I'm currently working on and modifying and it's pretty neat. Also some of the prompts I've used have been fucking terrifying in so much that I get goosebumps when I look at them so I know I'm onto something lol.

Sorta related to Ari 's stupid "eating beans" thing that he started in a group chat with Ceej and I and I kept saying to post them somewhere but he didn't, so I just went ahead and created an instagram account for that and ran with it lol. But those are from that dall-e low res site. This new tool is much fucking cooler. And much more robust. probably gonna pony up the subscription fee so I can push these even further.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

the_farmhouse

Created a new instagram account for my new project.

Comment

Comment

That's some mighty fine, and DARK, artwork you got going on right there, Rob. I'm talking "get an agent, hang that shit in a gallery" artwork.

As an aside, though, if you have visions like that in your head, I owe you a big burly brohug if I ever see you in the flesh. Gotta hug the bad stuff out so you have room for good stuff in your head and shit.

Comment

Thanks buddy. Between this, my therapist, my psychiatrist, and my meds I hope it helps.

New one: agoraphobia.01

Comment

taking a break from anxiety shit. Here's a pirate ship being attacked by a kraken:

Comment

diagnosis.01

Comment

metamorphosis.01

Comment

chrysalis.01

Comment

stop_thinking.01

Comment

everything_is_fine.01

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X