No announcement yet.

The Office: Season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved this episode. Enjoyed seeing that Jim isn't far removed from Dwight in the eyes of "normal" people. Great shit. Also can't believe that Michael quit. I hope it either sticks, or they do something great with it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I wasn't expecting Michael to quit at all. I thought he was just going to be fired. I love how Angela now seems like a slut. Ha!
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Michael was great in this episode, it will be interesting to see how they play this out.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

That really was a great episode. Love how Pam went with him.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I am aware of the effect I have on women.

Comment

I loved these two episodes. Seeing Andy and Dwight being friends was great. Also Ryan at the bowling alley was hilarious.

Comment

I also liked the call back to Vicrum. The new intro was nice too. I'm thinking Stringer is gonna get fired at some point because he doesnt' seem to know shit about people, which is what Michael seemed to excel at for the most part....in his own wierd way.

Also Phyllis getting blasted was hilarious.

Comment

Yeah, and how Charles said it was Jim's fault because he ducked. Dwight was great in that episode. And Helms is really good on the banjo!

New Pam is pretty hot. I'd like to see her get a different position at Dunder Mifflin (huh huh) when Pam eventually returns.

Comment

I want to bang Pam's replacement, the new Kelly/Erin. Interestingly, she's the chick from the collegehumor worst blowjob video.

I prefer her as a brunette.

Comment

Ohhh yes, I would do dirty things to her
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                      X