No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things are not looking good. I liked the episode. Bring on Queen's Boulevard.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, great episode. Finally shit is happening. Also love the fact that Turtle may be relevant again.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just got all caught up...wow, some decent shit going on. The German dude was fucking awesome. Vince, sucks...Turtle is my hero...E is awesome...Bow Wow is great, love that he threw the socks off the counter in the GAP...Hopefully this shit all gets tied up with the last(?) episode...What happened to Ribisi and the other writer dude?
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Apparently Meadow is dating Turtle in real life too. Tonights the finale and I hope shit goes okay for Vince.
          "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• The latest episode was the first really great episode of the season. Too bad it had to come so late in the game.

Comment

• Great ending...very fucking lame execution. Honestly this show is like 4 beers away from being bi-curious.

Comment

• That episode almost felt like a series finale.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Goddammit. Once again they only let Vince and boys "suffer" for like an episode before it's all wrapped up. I really was hoping Eric was going to do his own thing and make Bow Wow a huge star for a bit. Oh well. Let's see how the Scorsese flick turns out I guess.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, lame. Things were actually interesting for a minute. Also agree that this felt like a series finale. Show needs to go, I think.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Finally finished watching, the German Uwe Boll guy was great! Turtle is a lucky man, last episode was little lame, the fight should have continued on for next season.
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• This show needs to really do something special in the first episode of next season to keep me watching. I want to still enjoy it, but it's so fucking hard.

Comment

• The first episode needs some brofucking.

Comment

• agreed, fingers crossed and as you said Let's see how the Scorsese flick plays out.
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I can almost guarantee that they won't show shit of the Scorcese flick. It will be wrapping by the next time the show starts. Mark my words!

Comment

• Der. That's not much of a stretch. I say we either get a trailer for the movie, or a clip during the obvious Oscars episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X