No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot believe Turtle didn't punch Drama in the face. That's what I would have done.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• A good idea.

Kevin Dillon looks like Morbius.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It was Stellen and Jason Patrick. Weird eppisode. Felt very short. Speaking of short, Jason Patrick is a good bit shorter than I would have thought.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, that episode did feel weird.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I dug the hell outta that episode. Gary Cole, Werner and Jason? Awesome. Wonder if Vince is gonna get thrown off the flick? That seemed like a good old days episode.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nice to see Sloan again, and Seth Green plays a great prick. I liked this episode.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Sloan pretty. Seth Green is an awesome jerk. Weird episode though.

Comment

• Bow Wow went Deebo on Seth Green.

That was awesome. He got knocked the fuck out.

Saarsgard is good as playing a Verhoeven/Herzog hybrid baby. Crazy works for him.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Vince's lip quiver? The can on the head? Is the director nuts, or is he trying to freak Vince out? Or is this badly written?

Comment

• Pretty much the same goofy shit Verhoeven did with Spano on the Showgirls shoot. And look where she is now.

Contractually obligated artistic lunacy. Or as scholars refer to it: mindfucking.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Or....OSCAR GOLD!
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Either way, the previews for next week make it look like there will be a reverse holocaust involving Skaarsgard and Piven.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Poor Turtle. This show actually had a plot twist. Whoa!

Comment

• So the previews make it look as though it'll end with the bromance being over for E and Vince.

Ah well, at least Turtle is getting something out of it all. Fat manchildren unite!
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Missed it last night. I'll probably watch it tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X