• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
    They all sounded like Ted Levine
    "Precioouussss!!!"

Comment

Nice episode. Oh some days I miss the hallucination heydays. Loved Lloyd's little part of the story. And Eric Roberts makes almost anything good. Fear Itself doesn't count.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Haha "I see rocks and dust and goblins"
        "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Well, that's one way to get off of Warner's blacklist.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Booyah! Fella went and left Heartbeat City. Time for Smoke Jumpers and more Gugino.

Also: too bad it wasn't Rothman.

And why yes, that dead horse hasn't been beaten enough. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

*SMACK*
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Decent little episode. I liked how they handled Dom for once. And poor Alan. But hooray for Bob.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I hate, hate Dom. The stuff with Ari was funny but that's about it.

Comment

Alan got what's coming to him. I love love love Bob. Dom wasn't that bad in the new ep though. I'll always see him as Herc though.

Comment

Yeah, that was the hardest thing to do was to seperate Herc from Dom when he first showed up in season 3 or whatever.

Comment

Bob rules. Dom is a bit silly as a character.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Anyone else notice the Zyrtec girl, Megan Paul, in this episode. She's smokin'.

Comment

The newest ep was great. The ending to it was so fitting. Loved the shot of the planes with the sunset in the background with Radiohead playing, it was awesome.

Comment

I agree, this season is getting really good. I wonder how all this will unfold...I somehow see Ari getting screwed or something like that...
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Either he is going to be fucked over or he will end up choosing to go with his sort of on-the-outs-client. One of these two things will happen.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Exactly...
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X