No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man. I dunno, that season was still pretty fun. Plus it showed me the horrors of what that Angel chick looks like now. She was so hot in Kingpin and Weird Science.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I meant volcanic owl shit as a compliment.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Oh man. I dunno, that season was still pretty fun. Plus it showed me the horrors of what that Angel chick looks like now. She was so hot in Kingpin and Weird Science.
        Yeah she looks scary. She was wicked hot is Spies Like Us too.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Got caught up on the show...last nights episode was decent...interested to see how the Lloyd/Ari thing plays out.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I want the Drama/Lloyd show. And so glad they wrote off the scary 12 year old chick. His assistant is way hotter. And looks of age.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I want the Drama/Lloyd show. And so glad they wrote off the scary 12 year old chick. His assistant is way hotter. And looks of age.
              And is a redhead.

Win win, E. Win fucking win, you whiny sack of shit.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Imagine the fucking ginger they would produce though...**shudders**

Comment

• kare mara, first saw her in Shooter with Wahlberg. she is the great-granddaughter of the founder of the New York Giants.

Comment

• Assistant is wicked hot.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Sorta NSFWish

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                        kare mara, first saw her in Shooter with Wahlberg. she is the great-granddaughter of the founder of the New York Giants.
                        So hot in shooter, she need's to wear a wifebeater in Entourage! 2nd that on the crazy chick! Turtle is pimping it right now!!!
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                          So hot in shooter, she need's to wear nothing at all in Entourage for the rest of the season!
                          Fixed.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I would dine from this woman's derriere, AND like it. So hot.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Even if it was liquid and yellowish? And she was on her rag? Just wanna see how true your love is...

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                                Even if it was liquid and yellowish? And she was on her rag? Just wanna see how true your love is...
                                We call those, Toastdays. She thinks it's cute......in my daydreams anyway. *sigh*
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X