Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Is Vince gonna do da movie?" *said in turtle voice*

This show is retarded now. The only redeeming things about it are Ari and Drama, for me anyway. Well, Ari's hot wife too. But you get my point.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      I agree.
      Yeah, but you're required to say that. I mean, it's true. But still...

Comment

• ari's wife has always been smoking.

This episode wasn't bad, but the only good thing is Cole being a little bitch. You hear that Hocken? Fahey would have fucked her while Schwimmer watched than would have had Schwimmer validate HIS parking.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not a bad episode. Seeing Turtle flip was pretty great as was Drama's shenangians. Thanks to Andy Samberg, every time I see Marky Mark all I can hear is "Say hi to your mother for me."

Also, fucking Eric. Dude needs to just stop being a bitch. Dump the 10 year old, play nice with Sloan and work for that bigwig. What the shit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Not a bad episode. Seeing Turtle flip was pretty great as was Drama's shenangians. Thanks to Andy Samberg, every time I see Marky Mark all I can hear is "Say hi to your mother for me."

Also, fucking Eric. Dude needs to just stop being a bitch. Dump the 10 year old, play nice with Sloan and work for that bigwig. What the shit.
            Can't we just get a spinoff entitled DRAMA? I'd rather watch 30 minutes of his stupidity then Eric being the same moron since season 1 and Turtle just coasting through life, and Vince seemingly not giving a shit about anything.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd watch a spin-off with Drama and Turtle. Well, as long as Meadow is still going out with Turtle. Eric is terrible.

Comment

• Not a bad episode. They've been slowly making Drama like he was back in the first 2 seasons. I love how he stood up for Turtle and essentially fucked himself again. Also, Lesley and I were hoping that the chick that was filming Vince was going to be like 17 or something, but of course not. That's not interesting enough, so let's watch E act like a moron again.

Props to Jami Gertz for going batshit crazy.

Comment

• Here's hoping Eric gets punched in his pussface.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hope that marked the end of E's creepy girlfriend.

I am sad the hot co-ed didn't get naked.

Comment

• IT's amazing how much I hate Scott Caan yet dig Jimmy Caan. Although, he does play a good douchebag. Loved the Sagat cameo. "Don't think I'm weird.." and man I really hope that exec turns Drama's character gay. It was the first thing I thought of, I hope it's something like that.

Comment

• That's exactly what Nathan said about Drama as soon as the scene was over...it's the obvious joke, but it's probably what will happen. I'm hoping for a coma where he's in every episode, so all he can do is lay there. That's pretty good torture.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• haha, like Joey from Friends.

Comment

• If that show ever gets clever it might stay good for more than 5 minutes
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Nothing like dated-as-Nefertiti's-asshole Bale versus cinematographer references.

Way to stay current, writers of Entourage.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• well, they were on hiatus when all that went down.

This was probably the best episode of the season. I hope the Scott Caan characters lasts about as long as the 13-year-old girlfriend did.

Comment

Working...
                                X