Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0770752/

That movie haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
      The fuck is a Fool's Gold?
      chick flick
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Uncharted with Matthew McConIdontwearshirts essentially. not good.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh...sorry for your loss, sir. That sounds awful.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Indeed, and that chick was in it, wearing a bathing suit the whole time and it was fucking horrible. she looked 12 years old. So not cool.

Comment

• It wasn't very good. Except Matthew McConIdontwearshirts didn't wear a shirt pretty much the whole movie. That was fantastic.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• At least someone gained something by watching it (aside from McCoahsdhsjajsgasdhaj's bongo circle).

But still...goddamn...she's a wraith now. And not the kind that goes around killing Nick Cassavettes in the Arizona heat.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You don't have to act when you are Matthew McConIdontwearshirts.

Comment

• I need reference to when she would be considered attractive...

Comment

• But you do have to act when you are Alex Dzhdjdhsdjkfhsdjkfhsjfhwhatsername.

Comment

• I remember her not lookin' too bad in that Nick & Nora flick...*hangs head in shame for watching it*.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I remember her not lookin' too bad in that Nick & Nora flick...*hangs head in shame for watching it*.
                            She was still pretty sick looking in that movie. And yes, you should be ashamed. Even, I, a lover of almost all chick flicks, found that movie extremely boring.

Where is fluffy? Who fucking gives a shit?!

Comment

• The girl I saw it with seemed to care.

I drank the rest of that night away.

*chalks one up to "usual turrrrible aspects of single life" column*
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I drank the rest of that night away.
                                Excellent idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X