No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless Turtle gets to beat the fuck out Drama, I ain't watchin'.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That day is coming
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• "VICTO..."

BAM!

*Chris Tucker enters* "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!"

*End scene*
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1914477

I love this show, but that video is true.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Holy shit, PEPPA! Guy as Turtle.

Comment

• "Vince ate a strange peanut. Movie's off!"
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "The peanut wasn't strange. Vince can do the movie!"
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Big pile of fail so far. Meh. nothing happened. I'm sad that Lloyd is leaving. Gary Cole is gonna be downfall of Ari. Mark my words.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Big pile of fail so far. Meh. nothing happened. I'm sad that Lloyd is leaving. Gary Cole is gonna be downfall of Ari. Mark my words.
                    uh...what? spoilers?

Comment

• Uh, it's the entourage thread and the show already began? I'm confused?

Comment

• Maybe I was to high, did Lloyd in fact leave Ari. Was it said in the episode that his replacement will be Lumbergh?

Comment

• All I know is that I read an interview where they said Rex Lee (Lloyd) is leaving the show. I could be wrong, but that's where the newest episode seemed to be going as well.

Comment

• This was a total set-up episode so pretty much nothing happened. It will suck if Lloyd leaves. And it's pretty clear that Lumbergh is going to tear Ari down by the end of the season. Something fucked up is going to happen at the Miller-Gold Agency.

It would have probably been better to see a short 5-minute "this is what happened during the off-season" thing so they didn't have to burn an episode on boring set-up stuff.

Comment

• I loved how Vince told the entire world that he only passed his test by bribing the guy with tickets. I'm sure that guy still has a job the next day.

Comment

• I love how they have to remind everyone of the guys' personalities in the beginning of the episode. Now don't forget, E is the softy, Turtle is the stoner... etc
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X