No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally figured Gemma would snag Abel as her bargaining chip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      decent episode but it was way too much set up.

The shit with Lin was brutal. I fucking hate that Jax still wants Juice dead as well. I keep hoping he'll be the only one to survive.

I honestly thought that Gemma was gonna take the kid for leverage at one point. Smits's reaction when Jax told him was fucking heartbreaking. he nailed it.
      Yes on all these, but I wouldn't count Juice out yet. As the only one with an apparent conscience, traditional morality dictates he survive. Also, Jax is a dead man. No way he can survive all this. With him gone (and you KNOW Chips, faithful to the end, is going down with him. Tig, too, now that he's found love. Oh! Tragedy! Thy name is SAMCRO!), might not be anyone left to order Juice's hit. None of the other Sons has enough dialogue or importance to carry even part of an ep. I see them all getting killed in an epic gun battle with Indian Hills. The biggest question mark is Gemma. I can't see Jax killing her, so WTF are they gonna do with her? .
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Totally figured Gemma would snag Abel as her bargaining chip.
        I thought she stuffed TJ in her bag when she slugged Chucky.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I think it's funny we all thought Gemma was going to take a kid.

I really liked this episode. The scenes with Nero and Gemma and Jax and Juice were fantastic. Jimmy Smits should've been on the show from the start. At this point I think the only people left standing will be Wendy, Nero, Juice, and Unser. I think Juice will somehow get out from under Manson's thumb and escape Jax's reach just as Jax (and his trusted lieutenants) meet Mr. Mayhem.

Comment

• I don't want Chibbs or Tig to die. Jax kind of has to, but we all thought Vic Mackey would too and it actually turned out worse for him to be alive so who knows.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't think Jax dies. Gemma does. Jax destroys the Sons, his Mackey ending.

Comment

• Unser dies. For him, it would be a mercy seeing as he has terminal cancer. And he's been loyal and has always tried to do the right thing, so he "deserves" to not suffer.

Comment

I don't think Jax dies. Gemma does. Jax destroys the Sons, his Mackey ending.
                  See this is what I thought, he'll lose the club and his family. A man with no home kind of thing. Just haven't figured out how he'd lose the kids yet.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• so....

Spoiler: spoilers 
                    Juice died terribly, Unser getting shot was sad, and Gemma getting got would have been much better if they didn't use that really shitty camera technique of keeping the foreground/background in focus because that was fucking terribad
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think ERRY fucking body gon' die.

Comment

• This episode made me sad. Sad for what happened to those people and sad that Jax is that far gone. Even though it seemed inevitable I was still hoping he'd get some kind of salvation. There will be none.

And, gotdamn, at this rate the finale will be four hours long, right?

Comment

• 4 hours and 41 minutes, because fuck traditional tv timing

Comment

• Sutter should see someone about his prison rape fetish.

Comment

Sutter should see someone about his prison rape fetish.
                              Somebody like Venus Van Damn?

Comment

• So far the best parts of the finale are the trailers for The KINGSMAN, Justified, and The Americans. Oh boy, if this does go down like it's been set up, it is not earned.

Also, following up "Adam Raised a Cain" with a godawful cover of "Fools Rush In" is a bad move.

Comment

Working...
                                X