No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, you'd fucking think Gemma would STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS anytime she finds anything.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck, that scene with Juice and Chibbs. I just wanted to give Juice a hug. That being said, WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO AGAIN? I can't remember why the club hates him. I remember that he took the coke and killed halfsack or whoever, but I feel as if I'm forgetting something major.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah I don't remember at all what Juice did. I want this show to be over.

Comment

• Juice was an informant. I think I remember Jax finding that out.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, but didn't he ultimately give Roosevelt bad information? I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't remember what he did.

Comment

• He also shot a brother who found him stealing dope to hide he was an informant. The dope would have buried Samcro. Jax knew that.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• VENUS.

Also, what the fuuuuuck to that ending.

Comment

• VENUS is the best.

And yeah, fuckin' a man..... Shit is just going wrong so fast and so hard.

Also, Manson was great again. "I just really love my dogs man"

Comment

• Courtney Love felt tacked on but Manson was pretty great. Also Tig and Venus are made for one another. I love that it makes the rest of the MC laugh but zero REAL fucks given.

Comment

• This show, man. Needs more Venus. At least we got a reminder as to why Jax wants Juice dead.

Comment

• Happy: "You are so gay."

Tig: "Nah, just enough."

*golfclap*

And as much as I wanted Juice to use the gun, I'm glad it didn't happen.

She needs to die by Jax's hand.

Comment

• First episode I enjoyed this season. Finally something happening. But that montage was again some awful fucking self parody. Age of Aquarius?!

Comment

• Dude, fuck. I was SO HOPING Juice was going to spill the beans to Bail Organa. Those fucking AB guys are ridiculous though.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              This show, man. Needs more Venus. At least we got a reminder as to why Jax wants Juice dead.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Happy: "You are so gay."

Tig: "Nah, just enough."

*golfclap*

And as much as I wanted Juice to use the gun, I'm glad it didn't happen.

She needs to die by Jax's hand.
                              SOOOOOoooo glad they never killed Tig.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Dude, fuck. I was SO HOPING Juice was going to spill the beans to Bail Organa. Those fucking AB guys are ridiculous though.
                              He didn't tell him but Gemma's "If Jax finds out he'll kill me" outburst has his wheels turning. He's going to piece it together.

Comment

• gotfuckingdamn

Able is going to go all Tommy Jarvis on us. The stuff with Juice was ok, but holy hell was that fucking song terrible. Especially with what was happening on screen. NOOOO BOBBYYYYYYY

Comment

Working...
                                X