No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But......with the meat flipper? Steaks will never be the same at the Teller household.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is the season premiere really two and half hours long?! Jesus, someone needs to force an editor on Sutter at gunpoint.

Comment

• FX indulging him has been the death of this show. So glad this is the final season.

Comment

• Meh, doesn't bother me at this point. It's the last season, let him get the shit out there. You can always not watch it if it's that bad.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm psyched for tonight's episode. SO MUCH SHIT IS GOING TO HAPPEN OH MAH GAWD THIS IS ALL JUST A PREQUEL FOR PACIFIC RIM
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• SOA SOA SOA Super excited for tonight's episode - they always have a ton of shit happening in the first episode. And if it's like a prequel for Pacific Rim, I can already tell you it's going to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the movie. But Jax will still have his swagger.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I just hope Jax figures out who did the thing at the end of the last year pretty quick because that rage is going to be impressive.

Comment

• His "seething angar" face is going to melt third world countries.

Comment

• dude....I dug it alot. MANSON.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Don't smoke that cigarette Chibbs!
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Why did the guy from Indian Hills lie about the identity of the hired muscle? That makes no sense. Other than to set up another revenge story, which is completely unnecessary at this point.

Comment

• Maybe to save face because his kid looked like a bitch?

Comment

• Hahaha, maybe. This episode was much better than the premiere. Not looking forward to Gemma killing Unser, though.

Comment

• I just hope Jax finds out what Gemma did by mid way through the season, I don't want this drawn out if possible.

Also, when Indian Hills dude asked Jax what he was going to do and Jax went on the 5 min murder fantasy, all I could think of was that Indian Hills guy was just making small talk and wasn't expecting that. He just wanted a "Well I guess I'll go home and make a sammich:"

Comment

• Oh, absolutely. You can see it on his face that he's thinking "uh, holy shit".

I can't figure out what's going on with Juice, either. Seems to me he has more problems now than just a conflicted loyalty to the club, especially with the quick scene in the preview for next week. I'm interested to see exactly what his motivation is now.

Comment

Working...
                                X