• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, holy shit.

Comment

• Haven't you guys watched this yet? Wtfffff

Comment

• Nope but I know what happened. Don't care, should have happened two years ago. I am watching out of obligation now.

Comment

• I sort of agree but you're nuts Billy. That episode was FUCKING AWESOME and this season has been really good IMO.

The only issue I had was how quickly Tara fell back to her old ways. Also, half of this season could have been a moot point if Tara and Jax just fucking communicated.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I sort of agree but you're nuts Billy. That episode was FUCKING AWESOME and this season has been really good IMO.

The only issue I had was how quickly Tara fell back to her old ways. Also, half of this season could have been a moot point if Tara and Jax just fucking communicated.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sure, it should've happened two years ago but I didn't expect it to happen for another year. I'm with Rob. This season started out really rough but has picked up a lot of steam in the past three weeks. Now, if Bobby Elvis had taken the loss, this show and I would have been done professionally.

Comment

• Right in the throat...so brutal.

Comment

• I finally watched the episode. It's good. I'm just so tired of the entire club spinning their tires for the last two years, and the cliches in every episode. I'm glad it happened because maybe they finally get out of the mud and shit moves forward. The Clay stuff was handled GREAT.

"No offense momma, I seen what happens to your husbands. It ain't pretty." DAMN SON.

Comment

• Yep, Nero rolls like dat.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nero is the best thing to happen to the show in years.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Nero is the best thing to happen to the show in years.
                        Well, that and Donal Logues meth dance of nakedity.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dayum...... Peg Bundy don't play y'all

Comment

• I suppose it was inevitable but, man, that ending was fucked.

Comment

• Yeah, seemed a bit much almost but fuck, it IS Sons.

Comment

• that was some shit. SOME SHIT.

fuckkkkkk

Comment

Working...
                                X