No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, what the fuck with the thing that happens in the first five minutes.

Comment

• He obviously intended to do "that" anyway and it just happened at an inopportune time. At least that's how I saw it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Really? I think he maybe intended to manipulate her to get at Nero but not death. I think it would be more interesting if Toric was a just a determined guy trying to avenge his sister rather than a jumpy, cracked out psycho.

The episode certainly improved after that scene but I'm still not caring about much. If Tig gets dead a huge part of the entertainment factor goes with him. Also, no more creepy Robocop sex face plz.

Comment

• Why put a silencer on if he didn't plan to kill her? That's why I thought it planned.

As for Tig, no way he's dead yet, surely they'd have showed that.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• that episode ending felt like a season finale.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• holy fuck to this week's episode.

Love seeing Skinner.....the Irish are ridiculous, and fuck to Otto vs. dude from Grounded for Life.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My DVR cut off the last 30 minutes, but I read what happened. Glad that Donal Logue is gone already, because that shit was tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired. Hoping the season picks up now because it had lost me so far.

Comment

• I was mixed on it only because I really enjoy Logue, but yeah, it was the same thing again. He just did with more panache.

Comment

• I'm still only halfway brought this episode because I have to rewind and crank the volume every time Chibbs opens his mouth. Was Flanagan having a slow motion stroke or something the entire time they filmed this episode? Geez.

Comment

• That poor fucking awesomely carved table.

creepy cops are creepy

I really hope the Irish burn...slow and for an extended period of time. Galen needs to die.

Comment

• Galen needs the ghost of Rollins to penetrate his bum bum. My $$$ is clay set up the conjugal for shits and giggles. Took the beating to sell it.

Comment

• CLETUS VAN DAMME RETURNS

Comment

• DON'T FUCK WITH ME BILLY. DO NOT FUCK WITH MY EMOTIONS!!!!

Comment

• Wow. Jax's look when he said "do you think I'm kidding?" Was some straight Joker shit.

Comment

• this was a great episode. And yes, Cletus is always awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X