No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was in that perfume? Diddles all over the place.

Comment

• it was spanish fly
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• so this week's episode was pretty great I thought. Otto going nuts; "Samcro lives, Redwood burns", Juice's break down, Chibbs shooting that fucking ogre in the head. Shit is going down hoard.

So is Clay's plan to be buddies with the feds or whatever? We were a bit confused by that whole scene.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think Clay was going to the feds just out of scheming habit. I think the reality of the situation is what he said to Juice about "going after something because it's all you know, but not what you want."

Comment

• Yeah, it seemed like the feds/cartel dudes were saying they'd ice Jax and put Clay back in and he didn't take that deal.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That whole bit is kind of sloppy, I'm not sure where they're going with it?
              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Well it's loosely based off Hamlet so it probably leads to death and destruction.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jumpin' jiminy, Sutter is setting everything on fire this year. It was great to see Jax's plan theoretically come together. Can't believe Juice fucked up again. Ooh, and I'm so happy Donal Logue has shown up as some kind of a badass you don't even know.

Comment

• I miss Terriers. I haz a sad.

Comment

• Didn't think they'd ever get around to actually stripping Clay's patch. Thought that guy was gonna slide by to the last episode. The stuff with the club and Jax has been so entertaining that it's really starting to make all the Tara stuff more awful.

And is Jimmy Smits the MVP of this season or what?

Comment

• Happy was not wasting time blacking that shit out, was he? I guess Clay's lucky he didn't have a full back like Jax.

Anyone else in complete denial that Jax is going to turn Tig in? I mean, I know the source material says everyone's gonna die, but I feel like Jax is too revenge driven for that. Tig didn't hurt him, Pope did. I feel like Jax will deliver him, just to let Tig burn him alive like his daughter.

Also, every time Juice is on screen for more than 30 seconds now I get tense that someone's gonna pop him.
                        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I can't look at Juice without thinking the next time I blink is when I'm gonna miss the gunshot.

Comment

• This season has been pretty awesome. Also Juice gone die.

Comment

• The shit Jax did with Wendy may be up there with some of the worst shit he's done in this series. fuck.

Comment

• Fuck her, she had it coming. *hides smack to fill Rob with in case of emergency*

Comment

Working...
                                X