Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocked at work, copypasta plz

Comment

• This is one of those situations that's so beyond horrific and tragic that we really can't even begin to process what could have caused this all to go on.
      Actor Johnny Lewis, who appeared on The O.C. and more recently, Sons of Anarchy, was found dead yesterday along with a 70-year-old woman…and he could have been responsible for her murder!
      According to sources with law enforcement, the 28-year-old was found deceased in the driveway of the Los Feliz home the woman owned, while she was found inside with evidence clearly pointing to homicide.
      More disturbing yet are the multiple reports from neighbors who said they heard the woman screaming, and then saw Lewis outside her home attack two other people with a piece of wood before he climbed onto the roof. No one is sure at this point if he then willingly jumped or fell to death, but police are under the impression that he was possibly renting a room from the victim, and is responsible for her death.
      Just unbelievable.
      And so, so sad.
      We have no idea what could have set off this bizarre, shocking behavior, but all we can do now is hope that authorities are able to uncover exactly what went down, and send our thoughts and prayers to the families, friends, and loved ones of the two deceased as they attempt to come to grips with this seemingly pointless tragedy.
      May they both R.I.P.
      Stupid prospect.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Half Sack killed his 81 year old land lady then jumped to his death.
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• whooooooooooooa

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
            Half Sack killed his 81 year old land lady then jumped to his death.

That's what it's getting called as by most outlets.

Really fucked up.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Tara laying the smack down on that Latino chick was great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Except it made no fucking sense whatsoever. Really hope this show does something special soon, because the Opie dynamic was the strongest thing it had going.

Comment

• I thought it made sense. You had Gemma totally manipulating her (which she's great at) on top of the fact that Latino lady also almost got her husband killed. Plus she's a huge pothead now. I blame the pot. THE DEVIL WEED.

Comment

• Gemma has been fucking her over nonstop the last two weeks, then she jumps on this ladies shit in Gemma's defense? She should have just let the two of them kill each other. She's smart enough to let them do each other in without getting her hands dirty. BUT NO SHE"S ON THE POT AND SO DUMB NOW!

Comment

• DON'T MESS WITH BILLY'S DEVIL WEED!!!!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Walton Goggins as a tranny dominatrix using the name Venus van Damme totally makes up for killing Opie. Well, maybe not but good lord was that amazing. My friend texted me saying "that looks like Boyd from Justified." I told him if his dumb ass would finally watch the fucking Shield he would get the joke.

Comment

• Venus Van Damme was fucking amazing. Like, so amazing. That whole part was fucking hilarious.

Comment

• I couldn't believe it. So crazy and fantastic. It was even more amazing that I saw it two days late and wasn't spoiled.

Comment

• haha, we said the same thing.

As soon as he said his name, we were both like "Wait, Shane?"

Comment

• I need a gif of Chibs miming sucking off two dicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X