No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened between Chibs and Tig last night? We couldn't understand what Jax said.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      What happened between Chibs and Tig last night? We couldn't understand what Jax said.
      Tig went to take his seat at Jax's Sargent At Arms, and Jax told him nope, Chibbs is his SaA.

Comment

• Ah, ok. That last shot was lulzworthy. I know what they wanted to accomplish but it was poorly done.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't buy Tara keeping herself and the boys in harm's way by staying in Charming.

Comment

• Next season will start with this season being all a fever dream by Jax after he was shived in jail.

Comment

• I liked the ep but felt the ending fell flat just a bit. I knew what Tig and Chibbs situation was about but it felt like it just needed a bit more. And Delroy Lindo Totes would rule on this.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lennie James chewing some scenery with Hunnam would be so awesome.

I think next season would be much more interesting with Clay dead, Jax in Oregon, and the club fractured but I'm willing to see where this goes. It really was a jarring reset considering what direction the season appeared to go.

Lulz to the Galindo reveal. This is why you do deconfliction, Nutball AUSA.

Comment

• Almost all of the episodes recently had really good "oh shit" moments but the finale did not - it's a bummer! I did like when Tara was all like "He's mine" and didn't leave. She ready to kick Gemma's ass - although Gemma's face says she doesn't need that.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I was waiting for the prevailing misogyny.
                    "Babe, I love you, and I'm glad you're staying with me. Now get the fuck out of the room, no bitches in the chapel."
                    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Well, to be fair that's probably what a real MC president would say.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well to be fair, bitches don't belong in the chapel. They belong in the kitchen or bedroom.

Comment

• Touche`.

Comment

• This is why Rob is my bitch.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Booooourn!!!!

Comment

• So glad this I back. What a fucking crazy premiere. Feels like Athens Shield with oh shit moments.

Comment

Working...
                                X