No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, there was a line earlier this season he gave about trusting Samcro. "Only as long as I need them." So there's that.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He may not be lying. Potter is keeping that operation quiet as fuck.

Comment

• I wish he was actually just an insane wine-o off the streets and these new cops are to dumb to follow up and find out if he's legit. But all those suits had to come from somewhere.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My gut reaction to the Trejo thing is that he or someone in his organization is a Fed. Maybe the Fed who got killed earlier this year was not the guy Potter was talking about when he said he had someone on the inside. Like Billy said, Potter is keeping stuff super close to his vest.

Someday I'll get over the way Federal investigations are never represented how they actually go.

Comment

• How digger's federal investigations go -

"Hey man got anymore of those jelly ones?"

Yeah right here. New pot of coffee too.

"Thanks. RICO cases are the BEST!"

Comment

• fucking lulz.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rep billy, for I can not.

Comment

• Haha, it's apple fritters. And I don't drink coffee. Asshole.

Comment

• I fucking LOVE apple fritters.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I fucking LOVE apple fritters.
                      THAT. Also grave drinks Frappe's.

Comment

• http://www.avclub.com/articles/to-be-act-2,66148/

AV Club sums up my feelings perfectly.

Comment

• I liked it. Especially the courtroom scene with Sum Yung Boy.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was good, but I hated the reset button as AV Club put it. The show would be much more interesting with Clay gone, or if his being kept alive just had a more natural approach. I'm afraid next year some other nonsense is going to come up to keep Clay alive past the Irish deal, and Opie is going to snap and we lose Opie.

Comment

• I can't wait to find out who plays the Oakland crime lord next year. Here's hoping Lennie James or Delroy Lindo.

Comment

• I liked it, but Jax's whole "I can't let my club die" seemed pretty empty when it was Chibbs, Tig, Juice, and Happy around the table. Really, homie, you coulda split to Oregon and let those four dudes fend for themselves. I keep wanting to refer back to Hamlet to see if Sutter is sticking on script or not, but I'm pretty sure Hamlet didn't almost kill Palonius and then keep him around,so, I guess, he's not.

I'm calling Billy Dee Williams as the Oakland crime lord.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X