No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha. We were laughing pretty hard at that although it reminded me alot more of Grand Theft Auto.

Also, so sad that Tig left....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tig didn't leave, he just turned in his Sgt At Arms patch. He is no longer Clay's right hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        hahah, oh Lem.

Shit is going down all over Charming, damn.
        That mofo is always getting assploded. Wife and I both laughed when he heard the mine arm.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Tig didn't leave, he just turned in his Sgt At Arms patch. He is no longer Clay's right hand.
        Yeah but it's kind of confusing if you don't see what patch he hands in. Next week looks like it should keep up the awesome, but I'm wondering what's going to really happen with Otto. Is he really going to sell them out or is he playing a game with Linc. Otto always seems a half step ahead of things.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They showed the patch pretty clearly when he handed it over. I have no idea on Otto, he seemed pretty damn defeated, and they are killing Sons left and right. I could see another body added to the tally. I'm worried that Opie is going to go after Clay and get killed. If we lose Opie I will be PISSED.

Comment

• Opie had the best scene last night. Intense.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              They showed the patch pretty clearly when he handed it over. I have no idea on Otto, he seemed pretty damn defeated, and they are killing Sons left and right. I could see another body added to the tally. I'm worried that Opie is going to go after Clay and get killed. If we lose Opie I will be PISSED.
              I was watching on a 20 inch regular def tv. All I saw was the patch itself not what it said. I could see Otto going either way but he always seems to have his head on straight but Luann may be the thing that throws him. As for Opie? Hope he doesn't die as he's just one of those characters you always want around. Sneak peek makes him look toast though.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Mopey Opie.

Comment

• Holy shit. HOLY SHIT.

Comment

• Yeah, Opie don't half step.

Comment

• Good episode, but all set up for next week. Definitely felt like half an episode.

Comment

• Indeed and I fucking LOVE Tara. SOOOOO MUCH.

Comment

• I want to slap Tig's shit though. SO HOARD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            Indeed and I fucking LOVE Tara. SOOOOO MUCH.
                            Gemma's face after the doc came in like a boss...

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              You reeeaaallly like this GIF, don't you?

Comment

• Well, it was much more effective than this one..

Comment

Working...
                                X