• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    IIRC, they don't
      Spoiler: SPOILERS 
    mention parallel worlds
    as soon as the Observer shows up. It's not until the last few episodes that they really get down to brass tacks.

Anyway, Rob, the second season has a lot of misses during the first half but the second half is fucking awesome. I can't wait for the season three premiere.

Yeah, for as much as Martin bitches about spoilers, he fucking spoiled the FUCK out of this show for me. They don't even mention the
      Spoiler: SPOILERS 
    alternate realites
    until like the 4th to last episode.

So yeah, dickmove :P

But we just finally finished season 1 last night. Really ended up digging it. The episodes with the

Spoiler: spoilers 
    giant cold bacteria, crazy Resident Evil bio-monster, and killer computer virus
    were pretty fucking neat. Will hopefully be grabbing the second season this week. And if you fucking spoil me again Martin, you will be banned into the goddamn shed.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
      And if you fucking spoil me again Martin, you will be banned into the goddamn shed.
      Then you'll really hate this...

Spoiler: spoilertown... 
      Verbal Kint was really KEYSER SOSE!

Comment

k. And if you fucking spoil me again Martin, you will be banned into the goddamn shed.
        I've been spoiled like 4 times already here, and most of the time no one gave a shit... and mind you, I already apologized for that one (that was like a year ago!), and didn't spoil again. I'm all for non-spoiling, but come on, you should enforce the spoiler rule for everyone, not just your shows! ( I really don't know if you're pissed or not. I slept like 2 hours... sorry if I'm mixed up. Let's call it Hockenism)

And Fringe is still oh so very average. It goes from AWESOME to shit every 2 episodes.
          Spoiler:  
        And the parallel world war hinted so strongly you really had to ignore it until THEY SAY IT OUT LOUD. And everything in Earth B is cool, and everything in Earth A suck beside Walter. I'd drop the Earth A and concentrate on Evil Walter.

An okay show that I wouldn't mind if it got cancelled (it wasn't yet. Renewed. Go figure).
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Rerb, it's spoilertown/hockentown. You know this.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Doesn't make it any less wrong though. If so, it's time TO CHANGE.

Comment

The consensus is that if it's a once in a blue moon thing a'la Ari's recent faux pas, you let it go. Now if someone is going every weekend to the theater and spoiling all the new shit, that's a bird of a different feather. All I'm saying is try not to rage like a wild rhino on someone's first offense in a while. People forget and nobody here is purposely trying to shit on anyone's parade.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Hey, even though I didn't use tags, I still announced that big spoilers were coming up. And after that I had Rob label the thread as having spoilers inside, so I tried damnit!
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  The consensus is that if it's a once in a blue moon thing a'la Ari's recent faux pas, you let it go. Now if someone is going every weekend to the theater and spoiling all the new shit, that's a bird of a different feather. All I'm saying is try not to rage like a wild rhino on someone's first offense in a while. People forget and nobody here is purposely trying to shit on anyone's parade.
                  And it honestly stopped me from seeing Sucker Punch...

Comment

Which saved you like 20 bucks. It's a win win.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      And it honestly stopped me from seeing Sucker Punch...
                      So you're in favor of spurlurz then?
                      Which saved you like 20 bucks. It's a win win.
                      THIS.

All kidding aside, accidents happen, and besides Ari's the King of the Jews. You really don't want to tangle with him when he's already saved you money.

Comment

• Also, I'd like to make a distinction between spoiling an entire season of a show and spoiling a 2 hour movie. Both are lame, but in my opinion the show thing is worse because I had to wait for like 12 hours until they revealed the stuff that was spoiled for me. Either way, let's all try to use the spoilers tag I installed. werd.

Comment

• Double WERD
                            Spoiler: Spurlurz fo yo ass 
                          Jack dies of hypothermia. Jenny dies of AIDS and Momma dies of cancer.Jesus dies but then lives again.Malcolm was dead all along.Norman had his dead mother in his basement.Private Ryan lives.Dorothy makes it back to Kansas.ET makes it home.Marty makes it back to 1985.Clarence gets his wings.James Bond gets the girl.Rod Tidwell gets the money.Ray Kinsella plays catch with his dad.Roy Hobbs plays catch with his son.Indiana Jones finds the Ark.And the Holy Grail.The Von Trapp family escapes to Switzerland.Andy escapes Shawshank.The Planet of the Apes is just Earth many years later.Seabiscuit wins.So does Daniel LaRusso.The Cleveland Indians suck at first but then they win in the end... twice.Rockford loses to Racine in the World Series.John Nash wins a Nobel Prize.Charlie wins the chocolate factory.Rocky wins. Then loses. Then wins. Then Apollo dies and Rocky goes to Russia and wins again. Then he becomes an arm wrestling truck driver. Or something like that.Rudy gets to play.So do the Bears.Frodo destroys the ring.They find Nemo.They shoot Old Yeller.Princess Fiona becomes an ogre.The Beast becomes a human.Darth Vader is Luke's father.Verbal Kint is Keyser Söze.Neo is the one.Soylent Green is people!Rhett leaves Scarlett.Rosebud was a sled

Comment

• Anyway, this show has been really good this year. I'm glad I stuck through the sucky parts of seasons one and two.

Comment

• Complete rip off of INCEPTION this week but it was still really good.
                                Spoiler: season 3 
                              The animation was a nice twist. I wonder if they're going to end the whole parallel dimension thing at the end of this year since they're setting up some kind of "Olivia knows she's going to be killed" plot.
                              Last edited by gravedigger; 04-17-2011, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• I hope that's not a big spoiler cause I haven't even started season 2 yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X