Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got Season 1 in on Blu-Ray.

Fucking A. I'm loving it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

It gets better. The last few episodes are really great.

Comment

I love the show...will probably pick up the blu at some time. Last ep will blow your mind
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
          Just got Season 1 in on Blu-Ray.

Fucking A. I'm loving it.
          Is that out already? We watched the first few but I really wanted to power through so I decided to wait until the dvd/br release.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Is that out already? We watched the first few but I really wanted to power through so I decided to wait until the dvd/br release.

September 8th.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Started this back up again and just finished off the second disc. We still both hate the main girl (she's so fucking bland) but the rest is pretty great. Tonight we start episodes that we never got a chance to watch when it was first one. Can't wait.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Started this back up again and just finished off the second disc. We still both hate the main girl (she's so fucking bland) but the rest is pretty great. Tonight we start episodes that we never got a chance to watch when it was first one. Can't wait.
                Must...not...spoil...her "character" gets better, but not her acting. That is all I can say without spoilers.

Comment

Good you spoil shit you die.

Comment

From the parallel world. <3
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

goddammit man, I swear to fuck, if you just spoiled some crazy reveal, I will fuck you up.

Comment

So we just watched the episode where:

Spoiler: spoilers 
                        Audrey from Little Shop of Horrors ends up in some dude's chest and was around his heart

and I think it cemented my love for this show. Really hoping to get through the whole season by the end of next week.

Comment

A good show. Not awesome, but the thankfully the parallel world plot is still the main plot, and it's great. You'll see things coming, but it's a fun show.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

STOP SPOILING SHIT GODDAMIT GUYS. I HAVEN'T SEEN IT AND NOW I APPARENTLY KNOW THERE IS A
                              Spoiler: SEE IT'S EASY GUYS THERE IS A SPOILER BUTTON FOR A REASON GODDAMMIT 
                            PARALLEL WORLD.
                            FUCK YOU GUYS.

Comment

It was there at episode 3 or 4. If not, sorry about my Hockenism.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I'm like 99% sure they haven't mentioned that yet and we're on like episode 8 I believe. However, we skipped the first 5 episodes this time around as we watched them when they first aired. So I guess this is my fault possibly.

Comment

Working...
                                X