Fringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent episode, loved the bleeding eyes
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Got all caught up...tonight I will watch last night's episode. Shit needs to start tying together...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Not yet but soon, they did mention somthing last night about this.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I liked the new episode. I want to see more about Olivia's past and why she has all her crazy issues.
          "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

I want to see more of Olivia, period. Can we get some NSFW pics already.

Comment

Anna Torv was born in 1978<sup id="cite_ref-a_0-0" class="reference">[1]</sup> in Melbourne to Susan and Hans Torv <sup id="cite_ref-Gold_Coast_1-0" class="reference">[2]</sup> and grew up on the Gold Coast.<sup id="cite_ref-2" class="reference">[3]</sup> She has one brother named Dylan. She has been estranged from her father Hans Torv since she was 8 years old.<sup id="cite_ref-a_0-1" class="reference">[1]</sup> She is the niece (by marriage) of billionaire media mogul Rupert Murdoch.<sup id="cite_ref-SMH_3-0" class="reference">[4]</sup>
              Holy snaps...it all makes sense now. No wonder she's on the show...and after doing further research, I retract my comment about seeing more of her. She's odd looking, not ugly, kinda intriguing, but not Megan Fox...ya dig?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                Holy snaps...it all makes sense now. No wonder she's on the show...and after doing further research, I retract my comment about seeing more of her. She's odd looking, not ugly, kinda intriguing, but not Megan Fox...ya dig?
                How about some NSFW pics of Olivia Wilde from House instead.

Comment

Will be checking those at home fa sho...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                    I like this show a little less now.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Just watched last week's episode. Pretty cool. Radioactive pills that explode and make the person a human microwave. Neat. Still digging this show.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Agreed, I almost finished watching that show but kinda fell asleep before the end.

Comment

The head asplosion at the beginning was pretty awesome. With that and the headshot on Life last week, primetime TV is getting pretty graphic.

Comment

Solid episode...what's with the tension between Dunham and Pacey? They should just hit it already.

Comment

Seriously.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Olivia is becoming a boring character to me. I was bored each time the episode went back to her. I'd rather see what Pacey and Dr. Bishop were up to.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X