No announcement yet.

Lost Season 4 (Spoilers inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Charlotte is Ben's real daughter with that Annie chick possibly.

And a big duh on the octagon thing. The easy give away for those is that is says "paid for by ABC" near the bottom. BUt that's basically going to be one of the many viral sites for the summer break.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Additional thoughts:

So Sun may either be going rogue, or is a double agent. Working with Widmore to kill Ben or maybe just making Widmore think that.

Widmore was totally the captain of the BlackRock. He has been banished like Ben and that's why he's been trying to go back for so long. The island must have "moved" way back in the day and popped up right under the BlackRock, hence it being in the middle of the jungle.

The big island turning wheel? In the cold? Polar Bears? Hmmms......maybe that's why they were so pissed...they were the ones that had to turn the wheel when need be..since who ever moves the island is banished..might as well be a bear....that and the fact that they found that polar bear skull with dharma collar in the same place that Ben ends up: Tunisia.

Crafto mentioned this and that would have been cool..: He totally thought that when Michael was freezing the battery that they were going to take Keamy's heartrate monitor off and strap it to one of them, saving the boat.

Checkmate Mr. Eko?

Desmond and Frank are totally not gone, infact we will see some epic shit when Ben goes and tries to kill Penny.

And I think you were right Cj about the 5 banks thing. Totally.

Also, the two alternate endings that were shown on Good Morning America:

Desmond in the coffin
      Sawyer in the coffin
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also, how hilarious would it have been when Sawyer leaned in to tell Kate "the secret", kissed her, and then pushed Hurley out? The girl and I were laughing hard over that thought.

Comment

Thanks for the black rock theory, didnt think about that as well as about Annie and Ben's daughter being Charlotte....Duh, that makes total sense!
          Glad to also here the Hurly is now seeing Eko, he was one of my favorites!
          One other thought... Jack mentioned to land the helicopter on the 2nd island, WTF I forgot all about the 2nd island.... where did it go????
          Also... when the island vanished did the raft vanish with it??
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I'm assuming yes to the raft as we didn't see it, or at least I didn't see it when the island dissapeared.

Another reason I think he may have been the captain or at least was on it was the fact that he's been buying up anything relating to it, also he could of learned the same technique as Guyliner to never age or at least age slower. I dunno. I just think that would be fucking dope.

Comment

I was also thinking how he does not age. But what about the 2nd island.... thats driving me mad now.

Come folks... you better go home and watch this epic episode so we can have some more thoughts and theroys.
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

bah... i wish i'd seen this earlier... oh well.

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

This is what I wanted to see happen! That boy just keep's getting bigger and bigger.

Comment

because rob is obessed with lost: here you go!
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I already singed up, havent heard back yet!

Comment

• Are you bored waiting for more LOST? Well then join the Lost book club!
                        http://blog.washingtonpost.com/celeb...book_club.html

Comment

• Ari, make sure you stop by at the booth when your there so you can tell us WTF is up with this!

[COLOR=#1c1714! important]ATTENTION ALL RECRUITS
                          DHARMA HEAD OF RECRUITING TO ATTEND LAUNCH

[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=#1c1714! important]Octagon Global Recruiting, on behalf of the Dharma Initiative, is pleased to announce that Dharma's Head of Recruiting, Mr. Hans Van Eeghen, has confirmed his availability for the launch of our latest recruiting drive at Comic-Con 2008.

[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=#1c1714! important]"My colleagues at Octagon Global Recruiting assure me that Comic-con hosts some of the brightest minds in the country," said Mr. Van Eeghen. "As Head of Recruiting it is my intention to personally assess the very best of this talent in the hope that they may join us."

[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=#1c1714! important]The Dharma Initiative will be conducting eligibility assessments at Booth 3529 at Comic-Con, San Diego between July 24th - 27th.

[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=#1c1714! important]If you are attending Comic-Con and would like to submit your name for a randomly selected drawing to secure one of ten (10) pre-release appointments with one of our recruiting officers, please click here.

[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=#1c1714! important]The volunteer eligibility assessment will be available online from July 28th for a limited time at www.dharmawantsyou.com

[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=#1c1714! important]The Dharma Initiative hopes you will spread the word. Invite your friends to join the team at www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com

[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=#1c1714! important]If you can't view the images in this email please click here

[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=#1c1714! important]THIS IS AN OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION OF THE DHARMA INITIATIVE:
                          This message and its attachments are confidential and may contain information which is protected by copyright. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the authorized recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to the authorized recipient), you must not use, disclose, print, copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and its attachments from your system. Any content of this message and its attachments that does not relate to the official business of the Dharma Initiative or its subsidiaries must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by any of them. No representation is made that this email or its attachments are without defect or that the contents express views other than those of the sender.
                          [/COLOR]

Comment

• Here's the new site

http://www.dharmawantsyou.com/site/index.php

Comment

• I like how the Tortoise question is a direct lift from Blade Runner. Nice. I was hoping a choice was : "What's that?"

Comment

• I didn't ketch that, I liked the cemetery question.

Comment

Working...
                                X