• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lost Season 4 (Spoilers inside)

http://timelooptheory.com//the_timeline.htm
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

jack: we've got to go back... (to the future!)

hurley: 1.21 jiggawatts!

lost = back to the future. on an island. i've figured it all out thanks to that lost theory website.

Comment

i now know why i couldn't get into lost before and my brother could... lost = wow. i just read this blog: http://www.defectiveyeti.com/archives/002477.html, and i agree with it totally. just like in wow, you "grind" through episodes until more of the story line is revealed, even if things are thrown away or lost in between.

Comment

I think it's funny he calls them CRPGs instead of MMORPGs. He's saying "Screw you SYSTEM! Damn the Man! I'll call these whatever I want!"

But it's totally true. That was good analogy he used. That's part of the reason why I love this show. Is that you are rewarded for sticking with it and I just love the ride. Of course there are some filler episodes (fuck you parts of season 3) but with them trimming the fat (thank god for shorter seasons) I have a feeling the show's pace will be alot better. Although if you are someone who needs answers NOW! then I'd recommend just grabbing the seasons on DVD so you can plow through them.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

for me, the first two seasons were awefully painful. i love mmorpgs but damn them if i have to sit there trying to level while there's 10 other things being thrown at me at the same damn time. to me, lost was like leveling a wow character in that one jungle with the tigers in a pvp server. and while you're trying to finish a quest, you've still got to deal with aggro from the crocs, primates, and other players just ganking you for the hell of it and laughing at you while you're down.

Comment

I don't know what to tell you then. The first season of this show is one of the best seasons of any show.....EVER.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

since i've been watching the 4th season, i'll probably go back to the first seasons and watch them again. especially since i haven't touched the dvds since i've gotten them. hahahah.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus
                  for me, the first two seasons were awefully painful. i love mmorpgs but damn them if i have to sit there trying to level while there's 10 other things being thrown at me at the same damn time. to me, lost was like leveling a wow character in that one jungle with the tigers in a pvp server. and while you're trying to finish a quest, you've still got to deal with aggro from the crocs, primates, and other players just ganking you for the hell of it and laughing at you while you're down.
                  I have no idea what this means, except that it makes my brains hurt.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

trust me you don't want to know. imagine the time you spent on your 360 times 100. that's what wow's like. cheap drugs that'll occupy every part of your life, including your dreams.

Comment

LOTR online > WoW

Comment

i wanted to try out lotr but my computers died. i NEED to fix my computers before warhammer comes out. that game looks awesome. i've already got my preorder for the collectors edition. woot!

Comment

Woo! LOST tonight bitches!

Random prediction of the day:

Ben is really Hal Jordan.

Comment

Holy fuck. That....was....BADASS.

Ben = Hal Jordan!

Haha.

More to come tomorrow on the new episode of.....PODCAUST!

Comment

http://www.usatoday.com/life/televis...-23-lost_N.htm

Lost theories sent in by people and graded by the creators. Some sorta revealing stuff. And some ridiculous theories.

Comment

Good episode last night. Loved the smoke detector going off when Jack saw his dad. Nice touch. Can't believe the mercs are still alive. And holy shit , Hurley got mad creepy.

Comment

Working...
                                X