No announcement yet.

Weeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This episode was pretty fucking great. From the penis in the coffee to Ignacio as a mexican wrestler to Nancy finally standing up for her kids. Good stuff all around. and then she just had to visit Scarface. ugh.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Another great episode. Alanis is hot, Andy is a pimp, Celia may be gay, Silas got shot down, and the Mayor be fucked.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Alanis is fucking smokin' on this show.

And, as usual, Nancy's dumbass thinks the gravy train can't be derailed a fifth fucking time. And what happened? That sumbitch's biscuit wheels flew off the track, hitting poor bystanders in their junk.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've always had a thing for her. but yeah, this show is making her look damn good.

Also, mayor's daughter is kind of a bitch.

Comment

• Indeed, sir.

A tween bitch. A smart tween bitch.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Which is why I thought it was funny that Silas wanted to hit that. Way more smoking chicks out there that are legal.

Comment

• Yeah. That shit made no sense to me.

If there were any one person under that roof I could see trying to get at that, it'd be a drunken Shane.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• exactly. I did love how dismissive the mayor was towards Nancy's kids. Fucking redonkulous.

Comment

• There was a severe lack of Ignacio this week. It was pretty good anyway. I love how Celia's daughter flipped out, "you can't take this from me!"

Comment

• seriously, Shane is awesome.

The direction they're going with Celia/Nancy is already played out. Looks like they're going to run it into the ground next week.

Comment

• Just let 'em kill eachother in the fucking Thunderdome already.

Or put 'em in the wrestling ring with Insano Perro.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• How many eps are left? I dug that Shane used his knowledge from "summer school" to deal with the date rapists. Good stuff. Also, Dean in blackface was fucking gold. "I'mma use it to have sex in a bathroom at Applebees." HAha awesome.

Comment

• Just one episode left. I wonder if anyone is gonna get killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              seriously, Shane is awesome.
                              HOLY SHIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                HOLY SHIT.

I second that. OMG. If it's one thing Weeds can do well, it is a fucking finale.

Love the mirroring of the first season finale as well, except now with Celia.

Andy running away from the crossbow freak was great. Bet Alanis is gonna say no now.

Comment

Working...
                                X