No announcement yet.

Weeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, thank you... Jennifer is so freaking hot! I would love to see more scenes with her! Also waiting to see Nancy get bent over the ammo table!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Re: Nancy: They've thrown every shitty cliched plot at the character that the last stop is the bullet to the brainpan. Either that, or they take it into space.

Also, much love for Jennifer Jason Leigh. Hope she sticks around for awhile.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

So the episode this week was the best one in quite a while. Nancy looked great (but still needs to die), Ignacio is the best bodyguard/henchman ever, and El Andy's adventures with trying to get into Jonah's secret bank account were great. Next week looks even better.

Comment

agreed, season is great so far and cant wait for Shane to kick his teachers ass!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Comment

Great season so far. Just caught the 4th ep with the new taser-happy, Milo & Otis-watchin' bodyguard.

It was fucking great. As was the crazy chick at the bank. The date's gonna be a new dimension of strange.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Great fucking episode last night. Seeing Shane go all nuts on his teacher with Isabelle was awesome. Andy fucking that chick was hilarious, "PORK ME PORK ME PORK ME" and the fight between Doug and Silas was pretty great. The ending was pretty fucking sad though, and felt like it could have been the finale for this season. But we're only 5 episodes in, and that's weird.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"You killed Seacrest!"

Too. Fucking. Good.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Great fucking episode this week. Tan Doug was fucking hilarious "What would George Hamilton Do?", Andy looked awesome with his mountainman beard and swinging the sword like a lightsabre, and once again Nancy fucked herself. Wonder who that chick was?
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pretty sure it is his TJ wife. Or maybe an other girlfriend.

All I could sorta understand her saying was that she wanted to know about the white bitch.

That's about all I could glean.

I wonder what Butterbean Cop is gonna do to Tan Flippy Flop. Laughed my ass off when he went down swinging at Doug.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought he was gonna die actually. But yeah, we caught the white bitch remark, and I automatically thought it was his real wife. Either way, if Scarface gets out of jail, Nancy is fucked.

Comment

• I think Scarface is gonna get killed, B. I dunno why, but I do.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha.

Comment

• I'm only into the second season of this shit. Are you telling me that Nancy is still naive dumb white chick after two or so more seasons? Can someone just send me a link with any and all nudez so I can be done with this tripe?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Aw dude, she's dumb as fuck, but keep watching. The finale for 2nd season is the shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X