No announcement yet.

Weeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate Shane. Nancy is good for nothing other than tub confessionals, which goes a long way.

Once again, Eric Estrada: T.J. Mayor is lame as hell. And Doug steals the fucking show. Holy shit was that great. Yeah, "fuck you Dana" is right.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Jesus that Doug scene (prior to the masterbation) was bumming me out. They played that scene brilliantly. Love the fact that Andy came to terms with his feelings for Nancy. Wish they would have killed her off. Shane is totally getting busted. Loved Celia and Quinn. Didn't see that coming. And man was that DEA agent pissed. JEsus, he fucking rocked Scarface.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The Doug scene was killer. Andy was great. I think when Shane gets busted it's going to be epic. Celia and Quinn was cool. I hope Quinn's back for a bit. I want that DEA agent to bust the mayor and shit.
        "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

I'M IN LOVE!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

The older she gets, the hotter. It is awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

She is smoking.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Not to be Debbie Downer but is that ad photoshopped to hell or what? She looks like a bobblehead.

that said, I totally agree with Rob. Last season had quite a few special moments. If only she'd wear gloves to hide her freaky skeleton hands.

Comment

Good start to the new season. Loved the bit with Celia and her kidnapper calling everyone. I really hope we have a whole episode centered around Silas and Doug in the woods. Loved the fact Doug was so nonchalant about jerking off with a noose around his neck. Nancy is still dumb as shit, and I NEVER WANT TO RIDE with Cesar. EVAR!

Comment

They need to either kill Nancy off or make her take that genius tonic from Gremlins 2.

Otherwise a solid opener this week.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I WANT TO SEE MORE TATA'S!
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Not going to happen probably. She's been bitching about the bath tub scene from last season. I really hope that Quinn is still gonna be around at some point. Wouldn't mind her and Silas having a little awkward reunion.

Comment

Goddamn, Nancy is one of the dumbest people on the planet.

Otherwise, I liked the premiere. Senor Flippy-Flop is still the man. I hope El Andy gets a piece or something and isn't sad all season. And Shane hit a hell of a growth spurt on hiatus, eh? It's weird to think this season picks up right where the finale left off.

Comment

Oh Nancy, you be fucked....on a table....pretty much in front of Cesear. Poor Silas losing his killer strain, although I did love that scene with Doug. Butterflies.

And Andy gets to bang the chick from Fast Times? Awesome. She was looking good still. "Fuck Nancy, bitch, bitch..." haha.

Comment

I kind of really hope that Nancy gets capped in the next couple episodes and we just follow Silas' business. There would still be plenty of reasons to keep El Andy and Senor Flippy-Flop around.

Comment

That's exactly what I said to Lesley.

Comment

Working...
                                X