Weeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post

I was hoping Jenji Kohan would turn this into a completely different show, one where people have the powers of Scanners.
    Nice. I said the exact same thing last night when we were watching the episode.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

At least Dexter is returning next month.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yep. And soon BSG, LOST, Breaking Bad, The Office, and Supernatural.

I hate the summer when it comes to television. I NEED MY STORIES!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ooooh man, I'm so stoked for Lost. BSG, The Office and Breaking Bad are going to be awesome when they come back.
          "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

"I smuggled her in. I should at let get to put my cockamole on her faceadilla."

All hail Senor Flippy-Flop.

Comment

Greatest line of the season.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Jesus. 2 episode left. Shane is totally gonna fuck the wonder twins and Isabelle....well they'll fuck and Shane will watch. Can't believe Nancy is gonna narc on Scarface. That should end.....well....

I really hope she gets out of all of this bullshit, buys a stake with Sylas and goes back to the lighter stuff. I'm a "Nancy" that way I guess...

Comment

I'm watching the new episode and I'm glad that Nancy is finally smartening up but Conrad seriously needs to come back.

Comment

If they have the balls to kill off Nancy, epic. But they wont. Knew Doug would call immigration on Mermex. Shane's young, dumb and full of cum and you do not fuck with Mexicans. They will take a sander to your face.

Comment

Lou Dobbs. Lou Dobbs. Loooooou Dobbssssss. LOU DOBBS.

Good episode. Definitely a nice way lead in to the finale. I wonder what might happen...?

I think Shane's gonna get the clap, Andy and Doug will have a bong duel, and Nancy will get spanked again by Eric Estrada/Mayor Tijuana. Or not. I have the same amount of clairvoyance as Miss Cleo(minus the felony charges).
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

At this point, Nancy doesn't seem to be getting any smarter. They really need to do something to wake her dumb ass up. Fuck it, kill one of the kids.

Comment

I was hoping it would end in sort of a Reefer Madness way: where an "overdose" of weed will make Shane eat Eric Estrada's lion.

But that would be hard to do. And this is why I don't have a writing gig.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, I have no idea how the finale will play out.

Comment

It played out completely stupid, is how it played out.

Boobies and Senor Flippy-Flop were the only saving graces.

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't that impressed either. I'm glad Andy is attempting to smarten up and actually try to raise the kids. The last scene was good, but it can't work out. There is no way.

Comment

Working...
                                X