Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiderine View Post
    Nancy needs to smarten up already.
    Nancy, How so? She's big pimpin right now.... bangin the soon to be President of Mexico, 6 figure maternity job, and her own weed dealing business.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

That was being sarcastic right Scott?

Because she is the dumbest fucking character on the show. Always has been, but at least she had Halia to knock her down a peg in the past.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Of course I was being sarcastic, now Nancy on the other hand... hee hee!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

This week's episode was pretty great. From El Andy becoming a messiah like figure, Celia being all sorts of fucked up and spraying blood on everyone, to the epically edited speech between Nancy and her boys. I really liked this episode.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Her speech was my favorite part of this episode. And probably the best scene of the season so far.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

El Andy on the wall was the shit, especially when his crew came out and saved him and a bottle gets thrown! Celia is a damn nut.... the intervention next week should be funny.

Comment

I'm curious as to what's going to happen to Shane now. He's mackin on the goth chicks. Oh to be his age again. Haha.

Comment

Yes, Shane is now the school pimp "do you party"... yes I do ladies come over to my bros. grow house and we will have a 3 some! Poor kid, whacking off to his mom.... thats just wrong!

Comment

But it was handled brilliantly.

Also, how did I forget the "sidekick" speech by Doug. That was great.

THUNDERCUNT!

Comment

Haa, oh yes! And yes, the speech was perfectly edited.. too funny.

Comment

Having laughed along with Doug for the past few seasons, he and Andy being this show's go-to comedy relief, I can't help but feel for the guy.

Fuck being a sidekick. Doug needs to become a druglord.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Holy hypocrisy, Batman. I couldn't believe Nancy's attitude in the cheese shop. What a dumb bitch.

I hope for a Doug/Andy spin-off as much as I hoped for a Silvio/Paulie spin-off from The Sopranos. They are so great together.

Comment

Shane's a pimp. But I kind of think the two girls just wanted to get it on with each other and used Shane as a buffer.

I hope Nancy's migraines are due to a terminal brain tumor rather than guilt over the child trafficking. Bring on the El Andy and Senor Flippy-Flop Show!

Comment

Shane is sorta a pimp. He's gonna be fucked for sex for life. Believe this. I can sympathize.

I hope Nancy's migraines are because of Judah who is stuck in hell while Dean tries to save him and Sam acts all retarded like.

Comment

Migraines? Miracle cures? New-age healing with Mexican Yanni as the ringmaster?

I was hoping Jenji Kohan would turn this into a completely different show, one where people have the powers of Scanners. But no, just more idiotic shit from Nancy.

Missed opportunity for true WTF TV.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X