Andor - the show no one asked for but Diego Luna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andor - the show no one asked for but Diego Luna

Andor teaser. When they announced this I was pretty ehhhhh about it. I love Rogue One, but I honestly didn't give any shits about his character. Like, if you're gonna do a show prior to Rogue One do anything but this guy....Color me surprised with how much I fucking dug this trailer...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Gilroy is pushing the big reveal in the show like it's going to make anyone but the most hardcore people have Twitter meltdowns. Even the reveal seems super fucking trivial.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Spoiler: The reveal as-is 

The Partisans and Andor are the real founders of the Rebel Alliances. The Senators, the formal military, etc only joined up after the Partisan cells showed the War could be won.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

New trailer. goddamn this looks fucking awesome.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Still pumped for this.

Comment

Yeah, still totally psyched for this. Hope it works out.

Comment

I'm not on the list for the first three episodes, but I've got a ton of other shit and time is a fucking commodity. That being said, if you love Rogue One....you're going to eat this up.

If you want weekly mission eps, stick with Mando and Boba.

This is more in the vein of IF HBO did a SW show.

Comment

Can't wait. Rogue One is the best of the new movies and the biggest issue was being a goddamn prequel. The more I see of Andor, the more I'm on board. I dug Boba, Mando is the high point, and if this is something completely different, bring it on.

Comment

I just need a LOT of Forest Whitaker to make this the best Star Wars show by a country mile.

Comment

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND

Andor is a Tony Girloy joint?! Now I am legit excited.

Comment

First three episodes were excellent, a definite step in the right direction.

And I definitely was not expecting to see Ruby Rhod in the first episode. It's probably just a hat but I don't care.

I took this on my phone:
                      20220921_231323.jpg?width=895&height=671.jpg

Super green, Cassian!
                      hot Hot HOT!!!!!!
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Super green, Cassian!
                        hot Hot HOT!!!!!!

nice. Only watched the first episode but thought it was pretty decent.

Comment

Me, a fool, before catching up on Andor: "There's zero chance that the final lines of this new episode land as hard as people claim."

Me, a believer, after catching up on Andor: "HELL FUCKING YES LET'S SEE THIS SHIT. but also we will never get a Star Wars show like this again."

Comment

Hit ep 6 last night. Fucking tense and some great action. Goddamn. This show works best as 3 ep chunks which is what we've been doing. Really digging it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Hit ep 6 last night. Fucking tense and some great action. Goddamn. This show works best as 3 ep chunks which is what we've been doing. Really digging it.
                              It really does. He wrote this in some incredible 3 episode arcs.

Comment

Working...
                              X