Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of the Dragon

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/gam...os-1234966978/

First official photos. Just now hearing Paddy is in this, and that is great fucking news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dotn...channel=HBOMax

New trailer. Few weeks away, and I am fucking hyped. This cast looks so fucking cool. Paddy as the king? Goddamn yes.

Comment

Maybe I'll give this one a shot. I just could NOT get into Game of Thrones no matter how many times I tried.

Is that little girl supposed to be Emilie Clark's mother?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This is the Targaryan civil war from hundreds of years before GOT takes place. This is the ancestors that ruled Westeros for generations.

Comment

ah ok. Yeah I may be in more then. I hope Matt Smith gets eaten.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

First episode was great. Very lush, very expensive looking. A lot of time and money went into that and it paid off handsomely.
            The plotting feels like it could be a retread of a lot of GoT's storybeats (minus the white walkers, of course) but I'm in 100%.

Also, kudos for making me finally like Matt Smith in something.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I’m not gonna try it.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Watched it last night and enjoyed it. It's going to be a slow burn like GOT was, but it should be worth it for the eventual pay offs, if the teaser at the end of the episode means anything.

Comment

I hated Game of Thrones. Never made it past ep 5-6 of the first season AND I TRIED 4-5 times over the course of a few years. Still a no go for me. Told Lesley I'd check this out if only because the trailers worked for me.

Comment

Fucking RUUUUUUULED. I am with Matt. Right off the bat they said 'look, we are spending a LOT of fucking money and want you to know it." The story telling is back where it should be, and not the final season of GOT. When I saw Sapochnik was a show runner I knew it was in good hands.

Comment

It finally got horny last night. And incestual. Hope it starts to expand a little bit beyond just the Targaeryan court drama.

Comment

Just like Rings of Power, we are waiting for a few more eps to hit so we can burn through these as well. Hoping I dig it. I have a feeling Lesley will.

Comment

THE QUEEN THAT WASN'T FUCKING OOOOOOWNS

Comment

Working...
                          X