The Mandalorian - spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mandalorian - spoilers

Some wonky FX shots aside, this was pretty fucking great. Loved seeing Brian Posehn show up in a SW show, the practical effects were a nice sight, that opening 5 mins was fucking great, CARL WEATHERS, and that fucking reveal at the end? WHAT???!

Also, it's been pointed out that Werner Herzog's doctor associate seems to be bearing the same insignia as the young clones from Attack of the Clones so that's neat.

Dug the stuff with armor maker. Assuming that maybe throughout the series the Mando will be getting a fully upgraded suit? HERE IS YOUR PAULDRON. AWESOME.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Also seeing an IG unit fuck shit up was AMAZING. I was having flashbacks to the amazing bounty hunter series from the EU.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Some wonky FX shots aside, this was pretty fucking great. Loved seeing Brian Posehn show up in a SW show, the practical effects were a nice sight, that opening 5 mins was fucking great, CARL WEATHERS, and that fucking reveal at the end? WHAT???!

Also, it's been pointed out that Werner Herzog's doctor associate seems to be bearing the same insignia as the young clones from Attack of the Clones so that's neat.

Dug the stuff with armor maker. Assuming that maybe throughout the series the Mando will be getting a fully upgraded suit? HERE IS YOUR PAULDRON. AWESOME.
      I need to rewatch it, but I'm pretty stoked. Herzog rules.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

So is Herzog responsible for The First Order? Sure seems like he's a big part of it.

Comment

So is Herzog responsible for The First Order? Sure seems like he's a big part of it.

From what I understand, Giancarlo Esposito is more of it. Herzog is closer to other things.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Second episode was great. The stuff with the sand crawler was awesome. Also i want a baby thingy. Sooooo cute.

Comment

So is this all out at once? Or releasing like an episode a day? Sarah has our hulu account, and I gotta figure out how that works with Disnet+ because we aren't paying for more streaming.

Comment

Watched both episodes back-to-back. If Watchmen is my new TV best friend, Mandalorian is my significant other I wind up marrying. I HAVE SPOKEN.

Also, overwhelming cuteness in Episode 2 - can easily see a Lone Wolf and Cub vibe carry on in future episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  So is this all out at once? Or releasing like an episode a day? Sarah has our hulu account, and I gotta figure out how that works with Disnet+ because we aren't paying for more streaming.
                  Once a week. But I think you still need to pay for D+ as an add-on? I don't know if that's the case because I'm not signing up until they get the tech kinks worked out. Praise be to my Plex friend keeping me hooked up.

Comment

Wait, is this shit really about transporting baby fucking Yoda? Jesus christ.

Comment

SO GOOOOOOOOOD MANNNNNNNNNNN.

Comment

It being tied back to the OT makes me so disinterested, and I was already pretty meh about it.

Comment

Well it's not actually Yoda. Just a member of the species.

Comment

Well it's not actually Yoda. Just a member of the species.

OK, well then that's easier to stomach. DONT LIE TO ME HUGHES.

At one episode a week I guess I'll bootleg it all once it's done.

Comment

haha. The show is set like 8 years after Jedi. The doctor that works for Herzog is from Kamino OR worked with the cloners as he has the same outfit and I'm assuming Palpy wants to clone baby Yoda thing to take him over? I dunno but it's def not Yoda and it's def super cuuuuute.

Comment

Working...
                              X