Amurican Whorer Story: Fallout 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amurican Whorer Story: Fallout 5

First episode was ok I guess? Joan Collins looks like what I would assume a Mummy would look like if given botox. Creepy as fuck. Was hoping the witches were going to show up in the episode, but nope. All this made me want to do was play Fallout.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

This is supposed to be a crossover of the fuck house season and the witch season? I'm not sure how at this point but I'm willing to give it a shot. I'm curious if there's a monster hiding in those trees or some shit because it would be physically impossible for one old lady, military or not, to drag a dead horse around.

Comment

this got much more interesting

YAY FOR THE COVEN
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

also, MUTANT BILLY!

Comment

fuck man, I'm 100% in with this week's episode.

I WANT A WHOLE WARLOCK SEASON DAMMIT.

Comment

this season is fucking great so far.

Comment

The episode last week with the return to the fuck house was surprisingly great. But I feel like we get burned every year about 2/3rds of the way through.

Comment

I finally cared about fuck house as that's my least favorite season.

Comment

I saw a review of a recent episode say the first season was the best and immediately stopped reading. The fuck house season was terrible.

Comment

yep!

For me it goes:

Asylum,Coven,Cult,Roanoake,FreakShow,Murder House,Hotel

Comment

This fucking show is GREAT this season so far. Seeing Billy Eichner and Evan Peters as coked out wunderkids was fucking hilarious.

I seriously love everything about this season so far except the first 3 episodes. Now I may appreciate them more knowing where they were going, but that start was shaky as fuck.

Comment

Overall I think this was probably one of the best seasons. Some of those deaths in the finale were so ridiculous that I laughed. It was a pleasant surprise that it started rough and got better rather than the opposite like it usually does.

Comment

I dug the shit out of this season. I had no idea the finale was already here. Usually I'm waiting for this to end but I was wanting more this time.

Comment

Working...
                          X