No announcement yet.

Westworld - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I binged the first season of this show over the weekend and loved it. I liked how it all came together at the end but wasn't so cutesy with the mystery that you could figure it out if you were paying attention. I'm a few episodes into season two and have a good idea what, or rather, who is going to show up soon but I haven't read the last couple pages of this thread to see if I'll be right.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      I binged the first season of this show over the weekend and loved it. I liked how it all came together at the end but wasn't so cutesy with the mystery that you could figure it out if you were paying attention. I'm a few episodes into season two and have a good idea what, or rather, who is going to show up soon but I haven't read the last couple pages of this thread to see if I'll be right.
      Season 2 was awesome imo and make sure you catch the end credit stinger
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh man, episode 8 of season 2 makes the whole season worth it. Fantastic. Heck,
          Spoiler: sw 
        I didn't really care for the stuff in Shogun World, unfortunately. And this one episode does better everything they were trying to accomplish emotionally during the two or three episodes with the samurais.

I'm excited to see how this season wraps up.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/deSUQ7mZfWk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

DUDE WUTTTTTTTTTT

Comment

What the hell?
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Looking forward to both this and Watchmen in our post Game of Thrones world.

Comment

Wow. That’s......bold actually. And Aaron Paul finally got a decent role. Good for him.

Comment

this show takes itself far more seriously than it should but I still love it. I really liked this season and the post-credits scene on the finale has me excited to see what will happen during the next (last?) season.

Comment

• I dug this finale. Not sure why everyone hates this season.

Comment

Working...
                      X