No announcement yet.

Westworld - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reveal of this week's episode was a big "no shit" but it was still a pretty entertaining episode.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That Rinko Kikuchi though... damn!

Comment

Awesome episode. I was happy they didn’t dwell on Delores’ story, but glad she had a couple “oh, shit, what have I done” moments.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

ugh, this fucking show man.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

after last week's episode that didn't do much for me, this week's episode focusing on the ghost nation was fan-fucking-tastic. This show was sorely needing some heart, and this episode worked on all levels for me. GREAT acting by the main ghost guy. Amazing stuff.

Comment

fuckin' a. This show is coming to a head. Great fucking episode this week. Ed Harris fucking KILLED.

His last shot in this episode was some amazing sci-fi shit. Totally felt like a PKD story.

Comment

I just can’t imagine where they could go for a third season. I can’t wait for the finale
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

fucking AMAZING finale. holy shit.

Are we getting another season? Because if not, I'd be totally happy.

Comment

I believe most of the main actors are signed up for a third season, but I dunno, I think I’m good with this being the end.

Comment

Exactly. I kind of don't want a new season. The time jumps were a bit fucking confusing, but a rewatch should fix that.

Shit man, so gooooooood. That reveal with Tessa Thompson's character was AWESOME.

Comment

God damn those time jumps. A rewatch of the whole season is absolutely necessary.

Comment

It’s no LEGION. But then again....what is?

But yeah. That was something. I loved it. A bit wobbly at times but I am amazed that they went all out with their ideas. It could indeed right there and I’d be satisfied. But it’s so full of potential that I am really curious where they go next.

And I think it’s laid out for 5—6 seasons according to Nolan, J..

Comment

Didn't even realize I missed the post credits shot.

Comment

I am intrigued what’s that’s supposed to be.Coda?
                              Epilogue?
                              Integral story point?
                              Who knows?
                              Does Nolan know?

Comment

No freaking idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X