Westworld - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Shit. I need to rewatch season 1.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Season 1 was an acting tour-de-force from everyone involved, and the storylines were compelling as hell. Bring on Season 2, I say.

Comment

Omg, it’s almost time and I can barely contain myself!
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Ack! Thought it wasn't until next month! Eh, I'll play catch up with it during the week, 'cause I can never get enough Evan Rachel Wood, y'know?

Comment

So we're either playing with more different timelines OR
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              multiple Bernards running around AND different timelines

Tessa Thompson is so goddamn hot.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Spoiler: Spoilz 
                Eh, I think just one Bernard going through the same shit Dolores went through last season. The center of the maze and all that. The white host scared the shit out of me when it first popped in.

Really enjoying the Maeve storyline. Dolores storyline is doing nothing for me so far, but it’s only the first episode and I remember thinking the same thing about Billy/Logan last season.

Comment

Except if you look closely at him he has different scars in different places.

Comment

Lol. Dolores jolly Taliban adventures are quite endearing.

Comment

Shit! Totally forgot it was on! We had a rough night with the kiddo, so that kind of pushed everything out of my head and I fell asleep just after 9. Damn, now I have to wait until Thursday to watch it.

Comment

paraphrased here:
                        "You're on your own William."
                        *BANGBANGBANG*
                        "fuck you Robert.

Loved it. Great fucking episode this week. hot damn.

Comment

Finally watched last night. Still couldn’t give two shits about Delores and her band of mischief makers. That said, I enjoyed the background story

Comment

They really open up the Westworlds in intriguing ways. Same goes for the music dept. Seven Nation Army on a Sitar was a delight.And can’t go wrong with mauling tigers!

Comment

That reveal at the end was great. Also loved everything with Delos.

Comment

Straight up loved this episode. It was so damn good, start to finish. Ed Harris is the shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X