Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Felt this episode as a whole was probably the weakest in the entire run of the show thanks to WALLY FUCKING WEST.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Jesus, his whole subplot is the FUCKING WORST.
    Not true, it gave us Fast and Furious Iris.

Off to Earth 2!!!!

Barry is going to show up on Supergirl as well.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• They said the actor that PLAYS Flash is going to be on Supergirl. They didn't say he'd be playing the Flash. Could be one of those lame walk on cameos where they bump into each other buying coffee or some such, and do that "I have the strangest feeling. . . like I know you from somewhere" look.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Looks like it's an actual crossover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post

Not true, it gave us Fast and Furious Iris.

Off to Earth 2!!!!

Barry is going to show up on Supergirl as well.
          That was so lulzworthy in regards to Iris looking like she stepped out of a Need For Speed video game circa 2001. It's like someone's fucking kid died in a drag racing accident so they felt the need to beat us over the head with "STREET RACING IS BAD" so lame.

Pumped for the Flash/Supergirl crossover. Haven't watched any of the Super episodes since the second one as we're saving them up for a binge watch.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A lot of people were back on Arrow last night. Roy, Nyssa, Katana,
              Spoiler: Spoiler 
            and Shado. Loved seeing her again even if it was a hallucination. I hope Deathstroke returns. He's still this show's best villain.

Nice reveal at the end there with The Calculator. They name dropped Cadmus too. Not sure but I think it's the first mention of Cadmus on the show. Could just be an easter egg or could lead to bigger things down the road. Seems like Katana might not be off limits even though she's in the Suicide Squad film.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• yeah,
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              I kept waiting for them to kill her like Waller. Bet it still happens. Felicity speaking with the Arrow voice was the best and the end with the reveal of the Calculator being her dad was nice.
              Really enjoyed this episode. I missed Roy.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How likely do you think it is that DC will use the alternate earths excuse to play off differences between TV castings and movie castings, like they're apparently going to so with the Flash? Are we going to see different versions of the Martian Manhunter and Black Canary as well?
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• If I'm being honest, I hate that they have different movie/tv show actors playing these characters but I get it. Mostly for The Flash. Grant is killing it and Ezra hasn't shown me anything that gives me hope for his take. BUT that being said, and I know this will never happen, I would fucking LOVE if in some future DC movie they play with the multiverse and we get to see both Ezra's Flash and Grant's Flash interact along with any other character. I mean, they are already killing off characters that showed up in the shows first now that they are in the movies, so who knows?

Comment

• Really dug last night's Legends. A Snart episode is always welcomed. Felt real bad for him. Like a bunch. Good on you Wentworth for emoting. So is the gameplan that everytime we go back in time that
                      Spoiler: spoilers 
                    Vandal will be killed until the show is over
                    ? If so, ehhhhhhhh. Butttttt keep showing Canary being all sexy like in period clothes and I'll be fine haha. I also really wanted to see Dhark drink the blood dammit...

Comment

• The name of the episode that the Flash shows up on in Supergirl is called "Worlds Finest"

Comicbook.com notes that while “World’s Finest” is a common descriptor for DC heroes teaming up, “Worlds Finest” was the title of a New 52 comic about heroes from parallel Earths working together on the “prime” Earth. A reference to the DC Cinematic Universe being a Multiverse, like the comics, was recently cut from the DC movies CW special TV show, but it looks like this could be a hint at the Multiverse officially becoming a thing for DC’s live-action properties. (Which in turn means the TV heroes could meet the movie characters some day.)

Comment

• If that means Gustin, the One True Barry Allen Flash, makes it onto the Big Screen I'm on board.

Comment

• prediction for Legends:

Season finale: Hawkgirl kills Savage, they return to 2016 and find the Nazis won WWII.

Season two: Save Vandal Savage!

Comment

• How long until Kara and Barry Allen die in a "Crisis" event?

Now that I think about it, if they ever crossed over into the film universe, it would probably be to kill them off, unfortunately. I guess if they were going to be cancelled anyway by that point it would be a good way to go.

Comment

• oh shit. That's not what I want

SAVE BARRY! LET WALLY DIE IN A CAR RACE!

Comment

• CRISIS ON INFINITE RACES

Comment

Working...
                                X