Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep. Ezra annoys me but maybe we'll get INFINITE CRISIS shit in a few years where we'll get the DC movies/DC shows to crossover in a mega movie that would be amazing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      still hate the actors for the Hawkpeople. zero chemistry and they can't act for shit.
      Yeah, but Hawkchick is hawt.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Goddammit Barry. I get why you're doing what you're doing but PATTI WANTS THAT D. GIVE HER THE D.

Cisco's Vibe glasses were neat. So is the jist now that no matter what they do the future is still the future so deal with it?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wally continues to be a terrible person.

Comment

• Supergirl is really getting into Martian Manhunter's story. Didn't think we'd see White Martians so quickly. That reveal at the end of the episode is going to be fun.

Watched Lucifer. Not sure if I will keep watching. I may give it a couple more episodes but I just don't want to watch another police procedural. I wish they didn't feel the need to tie Lucifer to a police procedural. The guy playing Lucifer is pretty good.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Goddammit Barry. I get why you're doing what you're doing but PATTI WANTS THAT D. GIVE HER THE D.

Cisco's Vibe glasses were neat. So is the jist now that no matter what they do the future is still the future so deal with it?
            Yeah, also, Cisco gave Reverse Flash some information he didn't know before. That is going to have some effect I'm sure.

Spoiler: Spoiler/Speculation 
            So Jay Garrick on Earth 1 is named Hunter Zolomon. Is this a hint to something or just an easter egg? There's more going on with Jay Garrick. I have to think about this more.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah. Cisco giving up that info was groan worthy....COME ON MAN. YOU HAVE SEEN TIME TRAVEL MOVIES

Tonight's Arrow was on fucking point...

"I would have called you Oracle but that was already taken."

And
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              Waller getting shot in the head?
              got fucking damn....assuming it's because of the movie?

Comment

• I want to click on that spoiler. Still waiting for Arrow to air.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Good stuff on the CW this week. I don't know DC geography but is Midway City very far from Central City? Barry could zoom over for booty calls every night. I hope Patty comes back eventually.

I really liked the connections Arrow made, too. Rob's spoiler was quite a surprise.

Comment

• Regarding Rob's spoiler

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                    Figured Amanda Waller was dying after reading your comment. She will be missed. She might still show up in the flashbacks. Sucks to lose a character like that though. Amanda Waller is the type to maybe have a doppelganger if they ever want to bring her back.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Good stuff on the CW this week. I don't know DC geography but is Midway City very far from Central City? Barry could zoom over for booty calls every night. I hope Patty comes back eventually.

I really liked the connections Arrow made, too. Rob's spoiler was quite a surprise.
                    Anywhere on this planet or at the very least the western hemisphere is booty call distance for The Flash. All these DC cities are vague in their location, and they change constantly even when they do pin them down. Apparently, for now, at least, Midway City is in Michigan, Central City is in Missouri.

Comment

• Gotham City was in Jersey. True Story.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        Gotham City was in Jersey. True Story.
                        I remember reading that! According to this map, it's about an hour's drive from my house! TO THE BATPOLES, IGGY!

Comment

• Dug the second episode of Legends. Canary in the go-go boots and hippie wear was perfect. Loved seeing
                          Dahrk
                          show up.

Glad Hawkman is dead but we all know they'll just time travel again to where he's reincarnated.

For whatever reason, this was the episode where Lesley was finally on board with Snart.

Snart is still the best part of this show. Liked Rip tossing Atom his suit via a GI JOE lookalike

Comment

• I knew Rob would be happy when I saw Legends last night.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                            We will probably see Hawkman again, but I don't think they'll just pluck him out of the timeline somewhere else and add him to the crew again. Just my theory anyway.

Comment

• Wondering what happens with Max Lord next. Next week's Supergirl should be interesting. Looks like they are doing their version of "For the Man Who Has Everything."

Comment

• Basically had Clayface on last night's Flash. Dug it. Also dug the way they handled the Harry storyline. I was starting to be a bit meh on that. Felt this episode as a whole was probably the weakest in the entire run of the show thanks to WALLY FUCKING WEST.

Jesus, his whole subplot is the FUCKING WORST.

Comment

Working...
                                X