Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peacemaker finale was legit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bit of an old thread but yeah, Peacemaker might be the most fun Supes property going right now.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gimme season 2 right now. I hated the character for the most part in the SS movie if only for what he ended up doing at the end. But man if I didn't up loving the guy after the first season. Plus Vigilante is the fucking best.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• YEP
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I know nothing about Sandman except nerds love it. That being said, I'm totally on board. This trailer is awesome.

Comment

• Gaiman is my favorite author, but I've never read Sandman because it's so fucking expensive. Really excited for the show, and will ask for the Sandman books again this christmas.

Comment

• The Sandman is how I used to pick up Goth chicks in High School.

That and Tori Amos.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• lol. You fake goth.

Comment

• and Tori wasn't for the goth girls in my high school, she was for the lesbians that didn't know they were lesbians just like Ani DiFranco OR for the abused ones. The goth chicks I was hanging out with were into industrial which was totally my wheelhouse lol.

Comment

• So many Ministry girls.

Comment

• yeah. Tori Amos listeners were unbearable to be around 90% of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          yeah. Tori Amos listeners were unbearable to be around 90% of the time.
                          I had to learn that lesson hard.

Most of the cool chicks were into L7 and Atari Teenage Riot. They also were able to get expired Ludes, Xannies and other shit.

The Sandman books were only effective on the two horror chicks and most of the Future Fat Librarians of America.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Oh Atari Teenage Riot. Alec Empire punched me in the face during a music video shoot at First Ave in high school, I got a good punch in and then got ejected. That show was fucking awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Oh Atari Teenage Riot. Alec Empire punched me in the face during a music video shoot at First Ave in high school, I got a good punch in and then got ejected. That show was fucking awesome.
                              They contributed to the Spawn soundtrack and then faded back into obscurity.

Comment

• College Goth girls > High School Goth girls, least they were back in the late 80s. Back then, if you were into Siouxsie and the Banshees, Bauhaus, Sisters of Mercy, Cocteau Twins and whatever industrial band suited your fancy, you were pretty much golden. Best Goth hangout near my college was The Saint in Asbury Park (The Stone Pony occasionally had some Goth/Punk bands, too, but The Saint was king in that department), right when the town was at its most run down.

Tori Amos wasn't on my radar until well after I graduated in '89.

Comment

Working...
                                X