Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucking rad.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man, they really grabbed people from every single DC tv show in history for this crossover, didn’t they? All that’s missing so far is someone from Lois & Clark.

Comment

• Gave up on all of these shows a while back as they just got boring and I could only watch Flash fight another speedster so many times buuttttt we checked out the first episode of Superman and Lois last night and I....didn't hate it?

Way more of a drama than the other shows (at least the pilot is) but I do dig Tyler's Superman a bunch and the stuff with his kids could be interesting. Will definitely give it 2 more eps.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finished all 5 episodes currently out for Superman and Lois and I really fucking dig it. The central plot device for the show hits in ep 4 and it makes for some fun stuff.

Killgrave is great. Loved seeing the dude from Freddy V Jason. The shit with Lex is meh so far however. I really fucking like Tyler's take on Superman.

Comment

• Still enjoying Superman and Lois. This week's episode was really solid. Lois's fucking wonky eye is still so goddamn distracting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Still enjoying Superman and Lois. This week's episode was really solid. Lois's fucking wonky eye is still so goddamn distracting.
              THANK YOU, I thought it was just me. That said, I'm still enjoying this one as well.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Holy shit. Last weeks episode was fucking awesome. First seeing what happened in Luthor's dimension was nuts but then
                  Spoiler: spoilers  
                having Luthor actually be John Henry Irons
                ? Fucking sweeeeeet. Really dig this show.

Comment

• Yeah, that spoiler was unexpected and pretty awesome. Show is hitting all the sweet spots even if Lois looks a little derpy.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man, I'm fucking digging this version of Superman so much. The shit with
                      Spoiler: spoilers 
                    the synthetic gas and getting him sick and spreading it to his kid
                    was a nice touch. And that reveal of Edge at the end? Sahweet.

Comment

• You and I are on the same page Rob, you seen the latest with Not Martha?

Comment

• This looks like a ton of fun.

Comment

• First episode of Peacemaker was pretty great. That fight scene was fucking brutal.

Comment

• Peacemaker is pretty fucking great so far. Vigilante is awesome. The butterfly stuff is neat and this last episode really got me pumped for the finale. Robert Patrick looks regoddamndiculous in his suit.

Comment

• Goddamn, one episode left of Peacemaker and they are just going for it. Considering I thought Cena was passable in the SS movie (he was the least favorite of the characters and no way did I think I would like a show starring him) but I now love him shows just how well Gunn can craft a story and likeable characters. That being said, Vigilante continues to steal every scene he's in and the shot of the "cow" was fucking great.

Comment

• Peacemaker renewed for a second season . Sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X