Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Routh will eventually play Superman again if Shipp is reprising the '90 version.
    Called it.

https://deadline.com/2019/07/tyler-h...cw-1202649053/
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I finished the latest season of Flash today and, yo, Cisco is a fuckin' dummy. Otherwise, I thought it was a good season.

I was trolling Instagram earlier and saw some casting for the Crisis crossover that, if true, shows the CW isn't fucking around and that this is going to be the biggest DC fanwank that WB will never be able to top. I can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I finished the latest season of Flash today and, yo, Cisco is a fuckin' dummy. Otherwise, I thought it was a good season.

I was trolling Instagram earlier and saw some casting for the Crisis crossover that, if true, shows the CW isn't fucking around and that this is going to be the biggest DC fanwank that WB will never be able to top. I can't wait.
        Conroy?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Him, ward,routh,etc...gonna be pimp. But fir real, fuck Cisco. They turned a character I loved into a pussy for no reason
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And for literally no good reason! How many times have his powers been the only thing to save the team?!

Yeah, the Conroy news. Even if they're all just brief cameos it's rad as hell to get that group together.

Comment

• Been hearing an insane rumor for 2 weeks now.

Spoiler: Hope it's not old by now 

Old Burton Production crew, Robert Wuhl and Keaton have been approached to do a little something for Crisis on Infinite Earths.

I can see them riffing some shit and using set design. But, they're probably just going to blend in archival footage and got to get those guys' rights.

No way Keaton ends up on a CW show for a 2 minute bit.

But, in case you're wondering...they're doing 52 Earths. Throw a ball and you hit a DC Media version they're tackling.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• There was a set photo about that which popped up the other day.
                  Spoiler: crisis! 
                it was a Gotham City newspaper headline saying Bruce and Selina got married with a picture of Keaton. Looked like they used a production still from Batman Returns.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  There was a set photo about that which popped up the other day.
                    Spoiler: crisis! 
                  it was a Gotham City newspaper headline saying Bruce and Selina got married with a picture of Keaton. Looked like they used a production still from Batman Returns.

Makes sense. Based on what got out of production, here's a list of the Earths.

Spoiler: Spoiler 

Burtonverse
                  Donnerverse future which has become Kingdom Come (Routh as Older Reeve Superman and Helen Slater as older Supergirl)
                  60s Batman TV verse
                  Smallville Universe
                  Earth-2 Comics Style Verse
                  Kamandi Style Verse
                  Batman TAS Verse - But hearing this could be combined into Donner and/or Burtonverse Earths to save time.

Tom Kavanaugh will be Pariah and used to hop into interstitials of other Earths. They're working on references to Captain Carrot, DC Animated and more.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Crisis sounds like it will be a lot of fun.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Still super annoyed with Cisco.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They're shooting stuff with the Lucifer team now for Crisis.

Comment

• I am assuming someone else from Superman Returns shows up with Routh. Bosworth? Huntington? The kid?
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            I am assuming someone else from Superman Returns shows up with Routh. Bosworth? Huntington? The kid?

I'm assuming No. Especially no one can get word if Rosenbaum actually showed up for the Supergirl episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              I'm assuming No. Especially no one can get word if Rosenbaum actually showed up for the Supergirl episode.
                              For all of the terrible that Smallville unleashed including a sex cult, Rosenbaum was terrific as Lex. FIGHT ME
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HDOP3Z69TMc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X